Sunday, August 4, 2019

24K Gold Powder Gel Collagen Eye Masks Sheet Patch, Anti Aging,Remove Bags,Dark Circles &Puffiness,Anti

24K Gold Powder Gel Collagen Eye Masks Sheet Patch, Anti Aging,Remove Bags,Dark Circles &Puffiness,Anti Wrinkle,Moisturising,Hydrating,Uplifting Whitening,Remove Blemishes &Blackheads (10 Pairs)

24K Gold Powder Gel Collagen Eye Masks Sheet Patch, Anti Aging,Remove Bags,Dark Circles &Puffiness,Anti Wrinkle,Moisturising,Hydrating,Uplifting Whitening,Remove Blemishes &Blackheads (10 Pairs)

These really do work to reduce puffiness and dark circles. The results don't seem to be permanent or long term, but ABSOLUTELY make me look younger on the day that I use them. Perfect for looking your best before a special occasion or a night out. Tip: there is enough extra liquid in each packet for a second application, if you open them very carefully! So I use each set twice. I also use them on my frown lines and brow furrows for a temporary smoothing effect. Love these!

I purchased these eye masks after trying another brand that I bought at a local Walmart to try on a whim. I just used this product after waking up and feeling unrested. The immediate cold compress under my eyes made a huge difference. These were easy to apply and they stayed on. I left them on for nearly 40 minutes or until I say them start to shrivel up as my skin was absorbing the moisture. I am immediately ordering these again! Great product!

I wear them in the morning before I put on my makeup, and they greatly reduce the bags under my eyes. It’s a relaxing treat to wear them. They are cooling and stay cool for 20-30 minutes. For those who haven’t tried these before- they are slimy and can feel like they are slipping on your face. But with the right placement, mine stay on and don’t slip. Try sliding the outside corners further upward, it holds better. Make sure to use the flatter side of the strip on your face.

I accidentally ordered 2 sets of these and I'm not even mad. The package was a little sticky between the "sealed" sets, but none of them seem dried out. Anywho, they mold to the shape of your eye extremely well and seem to have a slight cooling effect. I think these are awesome

Wow! I didn't have high hopes when i bought these but the price was right so it was worth a shot .I used a pair for the first time tonight. These slide a bit, but they stay in place well. I’m shocked at how much better my under eyes look!! Crows feet and fine lines aren’t as noticeable. Probably by half. Seriously! Hopefully my undereyes stay looking like this for a while. I will follow up if anything noteworthy happens. These are def worth trying!! After I used them under my eyes, I moved them to my parenthese lines. There was plenty of staying power so hopefully it works just as well here as it did for my eyes. These are def worth trying. I had an awesome experience and will buy again. Highly recommend.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Collagen Crystal Gel Eye Mask For Girl Skin Care
  • Item Function:Eliminates Dark Circles And Fine Lines - 100% Collagen And Other Minerials Present Within The Eye Mask, Speed-Up Cell & Collagen Rejuvenation.
  • Can Eliminate Tired Eyes, Wrinkles And Under Eye Bags.
  • Perfect For Both Professional And Personal Use.
  • Moisturising, Moisture, Hydrating, Uplifting, Whitening

Description

Function: Eliminates dark circles and fine lines - 100% Collagen and other minerials present within the eye mask, speed-up cell & collagen rejuvenation. This increase the elasticity in the eye contour while reducing eye bags and problems such as dark rings & fine lines. For firming and sparkling eye contour Relieve Fatigue eyes Moisturizes eye contour Who need to use ? Lack of sleep and who often stay up all night; Stria eyes, eye, black eye, eye fatigue Improper diet, chain smokers; Long-term use of eye makeup or improper use cosmetics; Female menstrual period; Long-term reading, writing, driving, etc. are easily lead to eye fatigue; Long-term use of the computer, watching TV.



Wasn't sure what to expect with these, but I wasn't disappointed. They feel so weird at first, like fish skin, but they feel great under my eyes and when I peel them off after 15-20 minutes my skin feels refreshed. I forgot to think about the fact that, while it says 20, that means 10 packs of two. Still a decent deal. Would probably order again or try other brands.

I can say that I am simply amazed at the changes I saw in a matter of days. The instructions say best if used on resting eyes. I would put them on at night. Set an alarm to remove them. After two weeks of appling everyother night, I saw a difference

I love that I found these! They work just as well as more expensive eye masks that you would find in Ulta or wherever. They come in a little tray that you slide out and peel off of. Id say the moisture on them lasts for 5-10 minutes which is perfect for me. I wear them at night or if I have extra time in the morning before putting on makeup.

I like these, not sure about the total effects bit it sure is relaxing and leaves ur under eyes smooth for a bit. Maybe I need to use them on a daily basis to see the full effects.

I bought these on a whim.
I am in love with these.
I put them on my tierd puffy eyes and what a difference! They stay on very well

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment