
Others were saying the lavender scent isn't too strong, but honestly it's given me a bit of a headache, but I know eventually that'll tone down a bit (I got one of those build-a-bear scentimals or whatever a while ago and he had the same issue.) He's warm and lovely and perfect in every other immediate way. My microwave is nearly too small for him, but if I plop him on his back he fits just fine.
My one regret in this purchase (and the one I'm about to make for my fiancee so she doesn't constantly steal my fox friend,) is that now Amazon seems convinced that I have children and won't stop asking me how old my children are or when I'm due and it's very confusing. No, Amazon, I bought this fluff butt for me, not any child. Oh, and his tail feels a bit understuffed, but that seems to be the trend for stuffed toys with tails these days. I dislike it. It makes me feel like I'm gonna accidentally rip it off in my sleep or something. Bring back the firm tails of my youth and also get off my lawn.
My son LOVES his dinosaur. However, with Toddlers come blowouts and getting sick. There is no easy way to clean it. Last time he got caraick on it I had to throw it out. Just w I woke up to a blowout in his crib and frustrated because I will have to buy another one and throw this one out. I really wish it came with a zip option to take the flaxseed and lavender pouch out which could make it machine washable. Little guy is 18months old and of course he becomes attached to the one animal that can't be washed.
This was a big success straight out of the box. The plush is comfy and soft. The heavier than expected weight made it especially huggable, but because of the weight I don't know how well it would work as a carry-toy for a littler kid.
I was careful with the microwave, and heated it in thirty second increments. 90 seconds got it comfortably warm
The lavender scent isn't overwhelming. It is pleasant but doesn't smack you. I suspect that when the scent eventually wears away this will still be a favored huggable. A nice find.
His body and legs are filled with whatever it is that makes him get cozy in the microwave. His head is just soft and fluffy like a normal stuffed animal.
After having surgery, I was desperately trying to find something to help ease some pain. I came across these adorable animals and fell in love with the wolf/husky. As soon as it was delivered, I opened him up, removed tags, and popped him into the microwave. He maintains heat pretty well and gives a nice centralized heat spot.
I would recommend this for anyone of any age. You're never too old to hug a stuffed toy full of warmth and lavender.

Feature Product
- Fully microwavable plush soft toy that meets all U.S. safety standards for all ages.
- Filled with all-natural grain and dried French Lavender to provide soothing warmth and comfort.
- Manufactured with the highest quality super soft fabrics for over 20 years
- Great stress relief, bedtime buddy, daytime friend, travel companion, soothes tummy, reduces anxiety, great for colic relief and so comforting
- Warmies are the #1 leading and trusted brand of hot and cold therapy plush toys and spa gifts.
Description
Warmies fully microwavable heatable Cozy Plush provide soothing warmth and comfort. Warmies are loved by millions worldwide. This innovative range continues to outsell all other microwavable products on the market. All of Intelex's soft toys are safe for all ages and are made using only the finest quality microwave safe materials. Warmies have the finest quality Flaxseed , fragranced with the very best dried French lavender. As this product is fully microwavable, to heat simply place the product in a microwave oven according to the directions on the product to release the wonderfully relaxing lavender aroma. Intelex prides itself on the fully microwavable aspect of their products that do NOT require a removable heatable inner bag. This makes using Intelex products not only easier, but also safer too. Ideal for use as a bed warmer to aid a restful night's sleep, or simply as an adorable soft toy. Warmies are loved by young and old alike. Warmies aid in relief of stress, hypertension, aches, pains, arthritis, chills, sinus pressure, migraines, bursitis, insomnia, cramps, colic, flu and tendonitis. The weight, warmth and lavender has been found to sooth, calm and focus individuals suffering from Autism and sensory processing disorders. These versatile products can also be used as a cold pack; simply place in a sealed freezer bag and place in the freezer for two to three hours. Ideal for reducing temperatures, easing sprains and bruises and reducing swelling. Take care when removing from the microwave oven. Do not ingest contents. Do not overheat. Reheat from room temperature only. For microwave use only. Surface wash only.
This is adorable!!!! We had one that we had purchased for our son while in Germany at a little market. It finally gave out and he was so upset. I was skeptical because I thought there would be no comparison to how good the first one smelled when heated, but I was wrong! This little husky is super soft, cuddly and smells amazing when heated. Our six year old is over the moon happy!
I love my warmie husky so much! Honestly I always microwave it about a minute more than the recommend time however while nothing has happened to this particular animal, the last warmie I owned was being microwaved in a small 700 watt microwave when it got stuck and prevented the plate from spinning so part of the warmie started to burn. Definitely keep an eye on the warmie while microwaving! Also I do like the way the warmie smells although it does smell a bit like lavender and hot beans if that makes sense. Eventually the smell will fade like it did with my last warmie that I had at least a year before the smell was gone. I hadn’t even heated it up before that year, the smell just doesn’t last forever. The outside of this husky warmie is very soft and easy to spot clean with a rag and soap! Hope that helps!
I love this little guy i know it work because when my stomach hurt i pop it in the microwave and put on my stomach. If so nice and warm and it smell like leavener.
My oldest son had one of these as a baby and still has it 6 years later. It has been through overcooking, dogs trying to tear it apart and many night of strange sleeping places with my child. This guy is industructable. The fox one is adorable and my 7 month old loves him already. The lavender scent isn’t strong at all so I sometimes spray with lavender before heating to add to it.
Cute little guy but did not help my daughter sleeping any. Her sleeping patterns are the same as prior to the Dino. So cute stuffed animal - she drags it everywhere already - but did not assist with her sleeping.







0 comments:
Post a Comment