
There are so many uses for these besides than obvious.
Attention bushcrafters, primitive campers and survivalists/preppers:
You can use these to prefilter water out in the field before boiling it to make it potable. They are lightweight and easy to pack. Put it in a ziploc bag and pack it away. Just be careful to not puncture the poly filter membrane.
Don't use this as a megaphone or you will strain your voice. Get it? Strain your voice. Get it? :-p
Oh, and it works great for its intended purpose too.
I purchased these after trying to pea in a coffee filter after my Dr. thought I could have stones. He wanted to see if I was passing "gravel" as he put it. I told him I would know if gravel came out without having to filter anything. He said it could be very fine and not hurt. The coffee filters just don't work, so if you need to strain you urine, do yourself and your wife a favor, get these bad boys.
This is a great strainer to catch very stones about the size of a small grain of table salt. 0.3mm. I posted a picture of one of results of filter sessions but Amazon is not posting it. Why not?. Ugh.. These units are made of PVC/Vinyl. It is just like what you get at the doctor's office.
Exactly the same as the doctor's office would give you. Convenient to carry one in my purse, keep one in bathroom downstairs and one in my bedroom bathroom.
Good quality. Splashes a little if you urinate directly into it. Same as ones from doctor's office. Recommended

Feature Product
Description
Midstream collection features a moisture resistent plastisol liner that minimizes chance of leakage * Reusable *
Just as good as the one given by the doctor. Now I can keep one at work, one at home and even one in the car.
Filtered my kidney stones out.
good product
These work just fine.
easy to use







0 comments:
Post a Comment