Sunday, May 12, 2019

Spa Comforts Back Belt Blue and

Spa Comforts Back Belt Blue and Brown

Spa Comforts Back Belt Blue and Brown

This is wonderful! Finally, I can apply heat to my lower back without having to lie down. This stays in place while sitting, moving around etc. The scent is extremely mild on this one. The belt is fully adjustable. I just nuked the while thing in the microwave for 2 minutes, perfect amount of heat. Last about 15-20 minutes. There is a warning on the label, do not use if you have a nerve injury, just fyi. Also not meant to be used for babies. The flip side of the heating pad is brown, strange that its not all blue, but, it works, thats what is most important. I don't think you can remove the fabric to wash it like their other products. They recommend heating it on a clean plate in your microwave.

Loved it so much I bought one for mom and another for my husband. Great because it's not stiff and it's adjustable so fits as snugly as you want, it doesn't have an overwhelming smell when it's heated either. I can put it in when my back aches and do what I need to do around the house without it falling off. I highly recommend.

I loved this to begin with, accidentally my original one burned due to my mistake not anything in the product and now they've redesigned it wonderfully so that you can detach the belt, making it easier to nuke in the microwave. I can't tolerate cold when in a flare. It also seems lighter. This may not be true for anyone else but other products have a bad smell I can't tolerate when I heat them. This is filled with rice, and all you smell is the aromatherapy ingredients, not too overpowering an aroma. I rely on this, it is soft to the touch, and I drape it over my shoulders when I have pain there so you don't really need anything else. Otherwise I use the belt and it stays in place with velcro. I intend to get another one soon as I can afford it. I suffer from cfs and fibro and arthritis so I know what works on my pain and what doesn't. Try this. I just toss it in the microwave for 2 min, no more than that, no struggle with it. When you reheat it, make sure most of the warmth is gone so you don't overheat. It retains the warmth for a fair period of time. Excellent product. Incidentally if you have fibro look into Jacob Teitelbaum's books.

It works beautifully. Stays where you put it. The rows need to be horizontal and it needs more filling. Nice scent.

Exactly what I wanted.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Use as heat therapy to increase circulation and ease muscle tension
  • Helps relieve lower back pain and arthritis
  • Secure fit holds the heat and cold pack snugly in place
  • Ingredients are effective and long-lasting
  • Elastic waist band ensures it will fit most

Description

Whether it's a sore pulled muscle from the gym or yoga, an ache or pain from overwork, Spa Girl uses her trusty back belt to provide the needed heat or cold therapy to heal in a healthy way. The peppermint and lavender flowers sprinkled inside release a delicious aroma to uplift and delight your senses. Microwave and let the warm heat therapy penetrate deep into sore, tight muscles. Chill in the freezer and let the cold therapy soothe sports injuries or cool you down on hot summer days.



I have used similar heating pads in the past and so far like this one the best. The fabric is very soft. It is durable. It stays warm a lot longer than others I have used. The only slight issue I have is the smell of the herbs in it. They smell nice but can be overpowering at times.

This is build with good quality materials.

Bought this for my daughter who has severe back problems and she said it's nice and she likes it...so I like it.

My cousin had one of these and when my husband used it for his knee he loved it so much I had to buy him one. This smells so good when you microwave it to warm it up and that makes the house smell great too, extra bonus! The Velcro makes it easy to tie it onto your knee or strap it down to your shoulder. Pretty much anywhere you have a problem it’s easy to use this with the Velcro straps

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment