Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Reusable Silicone Straws BPA Free - (x6) STANDARD, REGULAR WIDTH 20oz, 30oz, Eco Friendly for Safely Drinking

Reusable Silicone Straws BPA Free - (x6) STANDARD, REGULAR WIDTH 20oz, 30oz, Eco Friendly for Safely Drinking Hot & Cold Drinks | Premium Quality, Protect Your Teeth and Reduce Plastic Waste Now!

Reusable Silicone Straws BPA Free - (x6) STANDARD, REGULAR WIDTH 20oz, 30oz, Eco Friendly for Safely Drinking Hot & Cold Drinks | Premium Quality, Protect Your Teeth and Reduce Plastic Waste Now!

Writing this review after only a week of use. I will update after I've used them for a few months, but I think, after trying a bunch of different reusable straws, we have a winner!

I have the stainless steel straws that are shaped the same, the large, glass smoothie straws and large diameter metal smoothie straws. I bought these because we find the glass straws and the large diameter smoothie straws were too difficult to drink through and they were too short for our tall smoothie glasses. The stainless ones are too short as well (for the smoothie glasses) and they become so cold that my kids refuse to use them. The stainless steel ones are also very difficult to clean because they are so rigid. I always worry that I have not gotten them properly clean at the bend.

What I like about these straws:
1) Long enough for our large smoothie glasses
2) Don't get cold like the stainless steel ones
3) Are not as wide as the glass ones, so they slurp up the last bit of smoothie
4) If we need some extra length, we can straighten the straw slightly
5) Everyone has a designated color, so Mom knows who hasn't cleaned their straw after a smoothie

What I'm not crazy about (and this is a complaint about all reusable straws)
1) Having to jump up immediately after finishing a smoothie to clean them. If I don't, it becomes far more difficult to clean them.

These reusable straws are perfect and a great way to do something great for the environment. Seraphina's Kitchen has excellent customer service and I am happy about my overall order and the customer service I received. I am enclosing a picture of both the Smoothie Straws and the Regular Straws as I have both!

I just love love love these straws! I drink smoothies and protein drinks every day and I finally came to the end of my straws and was washing and re-using my final large straw I had gotten from a Starbucks drink. I searched Amazon for smoothie straws thinking I would just buy a bag the big plastic straws and this came up in my search. I love that they are colorful and re-usable. I read all the reviews and decided to buy them. Yes, they are more expensive but you can use them again and again and again and you can clean them with the brushes so no residue from your drinks get stuck in the straw.

I absolutely love these! They come in a gray soft pouch which I keep in my drawer. I also received followed up emails from the company asking if everything was OK with my purchase. Excellent customer follow up and very high quality product. I will buy more of these if I need them and I will buy more products from this company based on their excellent quality of products and customer service.

I purchased 1 pack and loved them...purchased another pack to give to my friends. They love them too. They are regular size not the big ones most amazon sellers are sending you. These are normal size for normal people. Oh, wait...normal people aren't trying to cut down on trash in America. Yes, these should help you not ask for a straw at your favorite restaurant. Bring your own. Be a straw snob. You know you want to be. Now, you really are cool. You can whip out your own save the planet straw. Hot Dog!

I"m not entirely happy with these, but that's simply because I didn't realize how wide they were going to be. I suck at measurements, and thought the diameter was a little smaller. Getting a bigger than expected gulp of hot coffee through one is not a pleasant experience.

However, they're bright, they're easy to clean, they save on plastic waste, so I'll happily continue to use them.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • FIGHTING TOOTH DECAY, ACID EROSION & STAINS (as recommended by dentists). Maintain a healthy and attractive smile through life. Our standard-width drinking straws reduce the risk of long-term damage - invisible sugars and acids are sucked past the teeth! ***We offer a variety of colors and sizes (see tabs above and images) - please choose the ones which are right for you***
  • SAVING YOU MONEY AND REDUCING PLASTIC WASTE. Made from Premium Food-Safe (FDA Certified) Reusable Silicone. BPA free, Lead free, Phthalates free. NO MORE PLASTIC or paper straws to throw away! Dishwasher safe plus 2 cleaning brushes for hygienic manual cleaning. A thoughtful gift for someone you care about.
  • 9 1/4 INCH (24.5cm) LONG STRAWS FOR DRINKWARE UP TO 6 3/4 INCHES (17.5cm) TALL. Suitable for 20oz tumblers! The 1-piece design gives reliable suction - no removable pieces for kids to play with, swallow and lose! Also an effective drinking aid for the elderly or those with drinking difficulties - they are soft, flexible, adaptable and EASILY CUT TO SIZE to make shorter.
  • FUN, LIGHT WEIGHT, COLORFUL. A unique color for everyone to keep track of drinks easily. Attractively designed for children and adults. No glass or stainless steel, the flexible silicone is safe for delicate mouths.
  • 100% SATISFACTION! Not happy? We'll give you your money back - no questions asked! Order now and we'll send you our How-To Guide "Protecting Your Teeth from Everyday Drinks" for FREE!

Description

THIS ONE PRODUCT CAN EASILY AND INEXPENSIVELY REDUCE THE RISK OF ACID EROSION AND TOOTH DECAY AND REDUCE PLASTIC WASTE!

Did you know that most drinks contain acids and sugars that are harmful to teeth?

Healthy Green and Fruit Smoothies, Protein Shakes and everyday drinks such as milkshakes, fizzy drinks and juices are becoming more popular, and all of these can irreversibly damage your teeth...

...resulting in PAINFUL, EXPENSIVE and UNSIGHTLY TOOTH DECAY and STAINS - ouch!

A drinking straw can reduce this damage (as recommended by dentists).

Our premium quality silicone straws:
Are long-lasting and easy to look after, to Save You Money and Save the Environment - made from durable silicone that is dishwasher safe and eco-friendly
Are soft enough for small children to use - made from food-safe silicone (plastic and stainless steel straws can hurt!)
Can be used with glasses & cups you already own - easily adapted for shorter drinkware
Are easy to clean manually with free cleaning brush
Deliver maximum suction for drinking flow and comfort - our wider one-piece design (no small pieces to get lost or swallowed!)
Are fun, practical and enjoyable to use - 6 attractive colors loved by both children and adults

WHY BUY FROM SERAPHINA'S KITCHEN?

Premium quality and beautifully designed at an affordable price.
Tested thoroughly for effectiveness and durability.
Our unbeatable, no questions asked, 100% money-back commitment to customer service.

BUY NOW and start protecting those precious teeth!



So my sister has challenged me to use zero plastic, disposable straws in 2019. I started researching reusable straws because I didn’t think anyone would have any decent designs. I came across a few metal ones but these caught my attention. Silicone BPA free smoothie straws. I have to say these are the best straws I’ve ever used. The wide “smoothie” tube has good suction and it does not feel cheap to use or nasty to put near your mouth. The packaging is very cute and feels on brand. It comes with cleaning tools to make it easy to clean. I have a water bottle with a straw and mouth piece that’s impossible to clean. I took that out and just put one of these straws in and it works better than expected. As for durability, the straw is always bent in the water bottle when the cap is closed and every time I open it up the straw takes back its normal shape, no creases whatsoever.

Buy these straws and don’t use any plastic straws in 2019! You won’t regret it.

The straws are just fine, and I love that they come with a carrying pouch and not one, but two, cleaning brushes. My only quibble, and it is a small one, is that the straws are large and are sometimes a challenge to put into a 12-ounce can opening (be careful of cutting or scraping the straw). For smoothies, they're superb. I also give the seller extra points for shipping in a cool, reusable envelope and for being very nice and communicative. That all counts with me.

Amazon Product Review - Seraphina's Kitchen Silicone Straws

I received my reusable silicone straws with Amazon's usual excellent on time delivery. I ordered the standard width straws in the 'Bold Brights' color selection; they are exactly as pictured and very pretty (kids would love them!). I am currently re-whitening my teeth and learned that drinking stain producing beverages like coffee, tea, etc. through a straw rather than sipping from a cup is very helpful in maintaining the brightness and health of your teeth. These straws stand up to my hot coffee and tea brilliantly and are actually fun and enjoyable to use. One thing I really appreciate is the great 'mouth feel' of these silicone straws because they are not stiff like plastic ones and deliver my hot beverages comfortably. I sip carefully of course and have no issues or complaints at all. Note: The aroma of coffee or tea does linger after I clean the straws but I'm the only one using them. I can have 'dedicated' straws for hot coffee or tea and use other straws for water, juice, etc. The straws come in a nice brown paper envelope to protect the lovely micro fiber storage/travel pouch along with two cleaning brushes and detailed instructions for use and care. Today, 7/5/18, which is three days after I received my order, I got a follow-up email from the seller asking if I received my item and how did I like them. The email included the 5-page PDF guide to protecting your teeth with lots of great information and tips about how to avoid damage to tooth enamel from acidic beverages and so on. My dentist who is awesome would definitely approve! Christmas will be here before we know it and because the presentation of this product is so nicely done, you may want to consider these beautiful, environmentally friendly silicone drinking straws as a great, fun and practical gift for family or friends. I have the 'standard' width which is perfect for all my beverages. Great product with excellent customer service!

I have been using stainless bottles and silicone straws for years. These are beautiful pastel colors and I like the bend in the straw. Makes it easier to drink compared to the straight straws in some instances. Haven't had them long enough to see their durability, but so far they are good. I wash one in the dishwasher at the end of every day when I clean my water bottle.

I was pleasantly surprised when these came in the mail. I have to give them an A++ for customer service. The straws came in the cute little package, shown in pic, along with a thoughtful note that listed their customer service info and how to use the straws.

The package also had 2 straw cleaners and lovely little draw-string pouch for carrying them in.

The straws themselves are well made and look and feel just how described. Would definitely purchase from this company again. 👍😊

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment