
I love these purell wipes. I used to buy them in store but I can't find them anymore. Good old Amazon comes through again. I use these to wipe down the table at restaurants before putting my baby's food on the table. I tried using those sticky place mats but she just pulls them off. And if I use a plate, she ends up lifting it up, spilling the food. So I use these wipes now to clean the entire area.
I like these because they sanitize the area without using alcohol. It is so much safer for my baby. I know this process works because she has only ever had one cold so far. Of course, I also use these to wipe her hands and those of my older child. I'll get them again when I run out since I can't find in stores. Also, the price here is comparable to in store.
Safe for hands, unlike other brands. Easy to use. Some people complain about the small tab that holds the sheets inside the lid, saying they cannot pull the shoes through that slot. It is not meant for pulling the sheets through, only for holding the next sheet for easy access.
Only downside is price - there are now close to $17 for a 3 pack, while in October of 2016 they were $8.00 for the same product and quantity (prime too).
These are some good wipes. They come in handy in my sometimes nasty job when there is no place to wash hands. I like the three different scents, and the wipes don't rip apart easily like other brands that I have used.
These wipes simply rock! I have subscribed to receive them, placed in each of our cars, one in childs school bag. I swear it has managed to help us avoid the nasty flu this past winter, when everyone was sick, we were wiping down constantly. Handy in car to wipe after tanking gas, going shopping. Super convenient packaging (much prefer over individually wrapped Purell wipes - which don't retain the moistness as these do).
I liked this product very much, only reason I gave 4 stars is because of the slot the sheets feed through. Not good at all, too small to fit the sheet through. able to dispense without it, but takes two hands because you have to manually tear the sheets apart. so I like the product enough to live with it :)

Feature Product
- WET WIPES: Pre-moistened hand wipes that are easy and convenient to use at home, work or on-the-go
- GERM KILLER: Sanitizing wipes that safely clean your hands, killing 99.99 percent of illness causing germs
- TRUSTED BRAND: Purell is the most trusted and used hand sanitizer by hospitals and clinically proven effective in maintaining skin health
- PORTABLE TRAVEL WIPES: Small canister that easily fits in a car cup holder to safely clean hands when soap and water are not available
- SAFE AND GENTLE: Wipes without harsh chemicals that are safe and gentle on skin
Description
PURELL Hand Sanitizing Wipes - the gentle way to clean hands at home, in the car, and on the go. Containing no harsh chemicals, they are safe to use on hands and faces. These wipes are soft textured and durable to easily clean up you and your family. The 40 Count Canister fits in a car cup-holder making it convenient to take with you on the go. These wipes provide safe and effective cleaning when soap and water are not available and they are dermatologist tested. PURELL Hand Sanitizing Wipes contain benzalkonium chloride (BAK), which effectively kills 99.99% of most common germs that may cause illness. The convenience of this small canister design allows you to have the germ kill power to clean and sanitize hands at home, at work, or on-the-go. This multi-pack includes 3 Clean Refreshing Scent canisters containing 40 wipes each.
I keep this wipes in various places around the house for quick hand cleaning after cooking, cleaning, taking out the garbage, etc. Using just the hand sanitizer gel version doesn't always clean well if you have dirt on your hands. They're hard to find in stores, so I'm glad they have them available here.
Works well and not as hash as some chemical disinfectant wipes. Very convenient size that doesn't take up too much space so you can leave it on a desk or counter or even a glove compartment.
It is very difficult to find hand wipes with no scent. I have skin allergies and these are great. I use them around the house for lots of quick clean-ups and the do not irritate my skin. I have them on subscribe & save now.
I keep these in the car for the occasions where Starbucks dribbles down my chin and other such sticky mishaps. I've bought other store brand wipes that seem really dry by comparison . These work great!
Love these wipes. They are not drying but clean well. They sanitize and clean at the same time. They do not smell like sanitizing wipes.







0 comments:
Post a Comment