
I am bedridden and often not able to get into the bath like most people can. These no rinse washcloths are absolutely perfect to help with personal cleaning in between the hauling me into the tub. I can have hubby warm them for me or I have also just took one and folded it to warm in my hand in a few seconds.
A real bonus is that they do not require rinsing. I have very sensitive skin and being bedridden my skin is already compromised at one place or another and these have never caused irritation or made any irritated spots worse. I keep a package next to my bed and another in my bathroom in a wipes warmer for when I am in there. I also love the scent, this is the only thing that I can use that is scented. I keep a bottle of the wash in the tub because it makes personal cleaning easier adding to my water.
I have ordered these multiple times from Amazon. They are wonderful for cleaning your body when unable (or simply don't feel like) taking a normal bath/shower. They are also wonderful for cleaning your personal areas. Please note that these are almost cloth like in their thickness and are definitely NOT flushable. (Per my plumber, even the ones that are so called "flushable" should not be placed in the toilet.) I highly recommend them, particularly for campers, soldiers, or anyone who needs to clean when soap and water are unavailable.
I love these! I can only shower once a week because of a medical procedure, and these really are a replacement for actual bathing. I feel and smell perfectly clean, and a bonus is that my skin is less dry from not being washed every day. I don't miss showers at all! I made it through the summer just fine with these (they even came in handy when I wanted to freshen up after our car broke down in 90 degree heat; I had them with me because we were going away for the weekend), and I like that I have the option to put them in the microwave now that it's getting colder. These don't leave a residue either, even though I thought they were going to at first. Just give your skin a few seconds to dry.
You don't need to use one per body part like it says. They're large, thick, and saturated enough that you can fold one into sections and clean different areas that way.
Used it for a long trip and found it to be very useful for semi-bath when there is no water and for general cleaning. It's quite heavy for travelers, so 2-3 packs of that product can really make your totals too heavy.
I am a caregiver for my bedbound mother, and don't always have time to give her a full bath every day; in such cases, these are a life saver. My father also has bad arthritis and foot pain and has a hard time getting in and out of the bathtub to take a full shower, so he finds these invaluable. I'm also a student who has resorted to these sometimes during finals week when I didn't have a minute to spare, and they did work in a pinch to make sure I got lightly clean and didn't have BO (of course combined with antiperspirant use).

Feature Product
- You will receive (8) packs of No Rinse Bathing Wipes, 8 disposable wipes per package
- These pre-moistened bathing wipes allow you to gently bathe your entire body without having to run any water
- Perfect for those who are bed bound, have a hard time stepping into a bathtub, and those with sensitive skin. Also great for camping, biking and other outdoor activities
- Aloe Vera enriched and contains no alcohol. Hypoallergenic and latex-free. Microwave for a warm bath experience
- Each pack contains 8 disposable wipes, 64 wipes in total
Description
No Rinse Bathing Wipes are ready to use with absolutely no rinsing necessary. These pre-moistened bathing wipes allow you to gently bathe your entire body without having to use any water. Perfect for those who are bed bound, have a hard time stepping into a bathtub, and those with sensitive skin. Big and thick, No Rinse Bathing Wipes are aloe and lanolin enriched for a cleansing, moisturizing and deodorizing experience. Take them wherever you go to use when performing outdoor activities, such as camping, hiking or biking with the convenience of a resealable package. Warm package in the microwave first for a true refreshing shower experience. Hypoallergenic and latex-free. Includes 8 packages, each containing 8 individual wipes
Thick, soft, smell nice.....No, wait....these are MANLY camping wipes. Tough enough for cleaning the black off pots from the fire. Buy some, camp in style. Eight in a pouch so take a zip-lock bag.
Excellent product. Used these during shoulder surgery. They clean well and are large size so they will clean a large area. They do not leave any kind of residue on the skin and there is no fragrance in them....a quality product!! No rinsing needed after using them on my body!! They are also wonderful for travel...since I was unable to take a shower for several weeks these were wonderful !!
These are a great alternative when shower or bath aren't options. Usually only need 2 of them to clean full body. Stays nice and wet if you seal the package again after use. Smell is sort of lemony, material is nice and thick. Super soft and gentle even on my dry and sensitive skin.
I was trying another brand of bathing cloths and I like these better. The thickness is ideal as well as the 8" x 8" size and the moisture level is great. They are scented but that soon disappears from the skin. I love heating them up in the microwave. I don't feel like there is any "film" left on my skin after use.
I got these for use at Burning Man, where there's no water to drink, much less bathe in. They're great. One wipe suffices. As my friend Louis used to say, "Start at your face and wash down as far as possible. Then start at your feet and wash up as far as possible. Then wash possible." :-) Of course they can't be used to wash hair, you need another solution for that.







0 comments:
Post a Comment