Friday, May 17, 2019

Nantucket Spider Best Natural Bug Repellent Essential Oil Mosquito Spray Insect Repellent Travel Size (2

Nantucket Spider Best Natural Bug Repellent Essential Oil Mosquito Spray Insect Repellent Travel Size (2 Ounce Spray 3 Pack) Humans, Kids, Horses, Skin, Clothes, Organic Oils Best Natural Bug Spray

Nantucket Spider Best Natural Bug Repellent Essential Oil Mosquito Spray Insect Repellent Travel Size (2 Ounce Spray 3 Pack) Humans, Kids, Horses, Skin, Clothes, Organic Oils Best Natural Bug Spray

Very happy with product. I was able to place 3 bottles in different places like my in laws hause my diaper bag and at home . Love this idea that is not big and you will use it during summer time .

I didn’t read the description. It’s basically off lotion. I thought it was used to spray around your house.

Love !!

Nice smell does what’s described

UPDATE: I can verify that Nantucket Spider repels tsetse flies in Africa even better than Cutters 25% deet, which everyone else was using. Plus, I was wearing royal blue which tsetse flies are apparently very attracted to (newbie mistake)! I was literally bothered less than the others. The only bites I got were on my back and waist where I had not sprayed, unaware that they would bite through clothing. Tsetse flies are awful pests and can ruin your day, so I was very happy. I brought along some deet just in case, but I never used it. Thanks for such a great product!

Original post: My sister and I went walking. She applied this, I applied some other chemical stuff. She won! No midges bothering her and she definitely smelled better.

I added a photo of where the label says to test the product on yourself, since another customer made a big deal about the irritation it caused her. It caused me no problems although I reapplied several times. Read the directions, people.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Essential Oil Original Natural Bug Repellent Spray For Humans and Horses. 2 Ounce travel. The Official Bug Spray Of Summer. No DEET. Not greasy or sticky.
  • BROAD SPECTRUM ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL INSECT REPELLENT A higher concentration than most other brands; broad spectrum repels wide range of insects. Ingredients; rosemary, geranium, cedarwood, peppermint, spearmint, lemongrass, clove and citronella.
  • LAB TESTED PROVEN EFFECTIVE TO REPEL Mosquitos (99 per cent effective in independent tests) Flies including Biting Flies, Horse Flies, Black Flies, Deer Flies, Greenhead Flies, No See Ums, and variety of Flying Insects. Does not repel spiders.
  • RECOMMENDED USE Bug spray can be applied as frequently as needed from head to toe. For People. Adults, Children, and Kids. An all natural bug repellent for horses too. Not for cats. Always test a patch of skin for allergy sensitivity before use.
  • Made in USA. Contact us if you are not completely satisfied with this product and we will send you a full refund. Try also Extra Strength Tick Repellent, Bug Repellent for Dogs and Summer Camp bug spray for kids.

Description



It’s a solid product. I bought to keep in my car and backpack for myself and my 5 year old. It smells pretty good for a bug spray and seems to work pretty well as long as it’s reapplied often. I prefer this than other natural products that either smell a bit gross or don’t work as well.

This really works and doesn't smell horrible!!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment