Sunday, May 26, 2019

Manicure Pedicure Set - Professional Fingernail Clipper Grooming Kit with Black Plating

Manicure Pedicure Set - Professional Fingernail Clipper Grooming Kit with Black Plating (Red)

Manicure Pedicure Set - Professional Fingernail Clipper Grooming Kit with Black Plating (Red)

Normal aging feet and fingernails, many ways to approach aging needs and be at peace with my jogging feet and fingernails/cuticles that went to war with care ~ Good product for all needs, though use with great care. Sharp for need, but go slow, take time for each movement, be a surgeon and no skimping on time. 30-45 min/week to keep those pinkie/big toes from pain on the courts, on the park running tracks. Trims cuticles well because trim edge is narrow, prevents over cut. thanks!

First , my mom and I both ordered. It is very useful for all your pedicure needs. Its a miracle for ingrown nails. There is a blade looking instrument when used safely and correctly can slice off the nagging grown in the sidewall nail. The only flaw I found was the nippers broke. They just bent. My moms were very sturdy maybe I just had a bad one

Great kit for quick trips but certain tools seem a little flimsy and I don’t think they will last of you use them often.

Thought I could do my own manicure...not so! The quality of these tools are made for those that know what they are doing. And for what the tools are used for. Excellent quality. I will stick with a nail file. Gave this manicure set as a gift to my new manicurist. She was impressed!

One of the best sets I have purchased. Love the functionality.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 15 IN 1 SET Multifunction Tools:15pcs Manicure Pedicure Set A care set of three functions must meet what you need, include hand care,facial care,foot care,Tool cleaning brush
  • Best Gift :Manicure Tools Aesthetic packaging design,the case is made of high quality fabric and PU leather, stylish and elegant,a perfect Gift
  • High Quality Material: Stainless steel pedicure tool kit All the tools are made of top quality black steel,never rusts, extreme hardness,black polishing anti-skid technology
  • Portable :you can take one with you, when you travel or home use. Nice case and perfect suit. The sets fit into almost any handbags,shoulderbags
  • Fasbruy offers premium quality Manicure, Pedicure Kit. All of our products with 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - 90 Days 100% money refund, No questions asked and no hassles

Description


Economy Manicure Set & Pedicure Set has all the tools you need to make professional manicure and pedicure.Small size and lightweight make it convenient to carry,great for travel and daily life! Each tool is manufactured by the careful process of cutting to make sure it can be used more comfortably. Tools - Hand Care,Facial Care,Foot Care
①Fingernail care 1 * Nail Clipper
1 * Diagonal Nail Clipper
1 * Nail file
1 * Peeling Knife
1 * Single-edged double-sided push stick
1 * V shaped Push Stick

②Face care 1 * Multi-purpose Scissors
1 * ear pick
1* Blackhead Needle and Loop Remover
1 * Eyebrow Tweezer

③Foot file 1 * Serrated foot file
1 * Positive Blade for foot
1 * Slope Blade for foot
1 * Toe-Nail Clipper
1 * Cuticle Trimmer

Case size:6.3*1.1*4 inches



The best mani pedi set

Bought this for husband and he actually uses it :)

Got them because my wife was on me about my nails. It's got more than I need. Got to get my wife some.

nice

I love it

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment