
I own a TheraBeads Heating pad and use it often, and have just purchased one for a friend who has a lumbar spine compression fracture. The performance of this moist-heat pad is excellent. Not only does it deliver, but it's also heavy enough to feel a bit like the wondrous hot/moist clay packs used by physical therapists. Be sure to heat it on a paper towel in your microwave and then to use the accompanying jacket so it remains clean. With good care, yours, like mine, will last for many years. If it's a bit hot right out of the microwave, use a towel between your skin and the pad until it's comfortable, then use the towel to cover the pad so the heat and moisture really penetrates. The pad is especially useful for muscles that go into spasm following an injury, like a back that goes "out", but does wonders for any pain, including arthritis. I highly recommend this moist-heat pad to you.
Had this one since 2011. Sees daily use. Now getting worn and beads starting to break down. Worth the money. Does what it is supposed to. I think some of the bad reviews are far fetched. Also you cannot expect this item to stay warm for hours without an external heat source. None of them will.
I use this moist heat pack regularly. It's a perfect size for my lower back, covering hip to hip. The only draw back is it doesn't stay hot for too long. Times range from 15 to 20 mins in a 71 degree room. I do however, heat it in the microwave longer than the instructions direct. I do 2:40 on one side and another min on the other. It's usually on the verge of being too hot to handle at that point. The sleeve that it came with is already unraveling at the seams with about 3 months of regular use. That complaint is minor. I do not have any regrets with this purchase.
Very pleased. Although I could used it to be 16 x 24 as I need it to go from head to hips....and to wrap up my sides. I have spinal damage with a broken neck.
Other wise this is wonderful !
Have been using Therabeads for over 17 years (as my mom recommended this to me). I wouldn’t go w/out this product. It delivers moist heat to my tight and hurting muscles. I highly recommend this product and was happy to find it on Amazon.

Feature Product
- Note: Please refer the Instructions and warnings manual for proper use of the item. Heat in 30-second intervals until the pad is hot enough
- Duro-Med TheraBeads technology provides deep penetrating heat within minutes to relieve pain, soreness, and stiffness. FSA eligible
- Delivers the most effective type of heat therapy recommended by doctors - moist heat therapy. TheraBeads capture moisture from the air and release it in the form of soothing moist heat
- TheraBeads capture moisture from the air and release it in the form of soothing moist heat.Heats in under two minutes in the microwave oven; completely portable with no cords to get in the way
- Note: we can only guarantee the quality of this product when sold through Amazon.com or Brazos Walking Sticks
Description
HEALTHSMART THERABEADS MICROWAVABLE HEATING PAD, MOIST HEATING PAD FOR NATURAL JOINT PAIN RELIEF
Natural Pain Relief For Arthritis, Joint Pain and More With Your Microwavable Heating Pad
HEALTHSMART MOIST HEATING PAD IS GREAT FOR:
DOCTOR RECOMMENDED MICROWAVABLE HEATING PAD:
Delivers moist heat therapy which is the most effective type of heat therapy recommended by doctors.
HEALTHSMART THERABEADS MICROWAVABLE HEATING PAD FEATURES:
HOW YOUR HEALTHSMART THERABEADS MOIST HEATING PAD WORKS:
HOW TO USE YOUR THERABEADS MICROWAVABLE HEATING PAD:
HEALTHSMART MOIST HEATING PAD SPECIFICATIONS:
WARRANTY AND GUARANTEE:
Click Add To Cart Today!
I really like this heat pack. I use it daily for my spine, and my only wish is that it were a little longer in order to cover the whole spine, but I just move it down after 10 min or so. It heats up in about 1:20 minutes in the micro, folded over even. Sometimes hubby needs it for sore aching muscles or neck pain. I just rub on some essential oils like oregano (diluted w grapeseed oil, it's hot), lavender, peppermint, or wintergreen or birch, apply the heat pack and all the pain and tightness goes away - without chemical medicines.
Been using this for my hip/back pain and it works great. I have to microwave it longer than the instructions say to (I usually do 90 seconds on each side). The only thing I wish is that you could reheat it again right away because I have 3 areas to use it on and sometimes it starts cooling down before I get to my back. The instructions say to wait 2 hours before reheating.
I bought this to replace the one I had for many years. This one is larger, which is better for me. I bought 2. They’re the best moist heat heating pads you can get.
Perfect size for the entire back and heats up easily in the microwave. Hold the heat for a good amount of time, so I don't have to reheat it very often.
Nice heating pad, I only wish it would stay hot longer







0 comments:
Post a Comment