Sunday, May 12, 2019

Coco's Closet Tweezers for Eyebrows - Surgical grade Stainless Steel Slant Silver Tweezer - Precision for

Coco's Closet Tweezers for Eyebrows - Surgical grade Stainless Steel Slant Silver Tweezer - Precision for Ingrown Hair Removal

Coco's Closet Tweezers for Eyebrows - Surgical grade Stainless Steel Slant Silver Tweezer - Precision for Ingrown Hair Removal

I'm 37, and I've been plucking since 17. In 20 years I've seen good and bad tweezers. These tweezers are amazing. I haven't had a set like this in a decade. I'm SO glad I found these. I would highly recommend. My skin (chin) is the smoothest its ever been. I also used today to remove a splinter from my 3 year olds foot. They have excellent grip and get under the skin quickly. They come in a cute carrying case, too. I'm so happy I found these.

Update: every single morning I ask myself how I ever lived without these!!

These tweezers are amazing. They do exactly what they are supposed to do: tweeze. But you would think that most tweezers do just that. But they really don't. I've been buying tweezers of all types for years and years, all different brands, different styles. (I have a little bit of hair above the eyebrow that, if I don't tweeze it, I begin to look like Crusty the Clown, and, like most men, have ear hairs that, if they are not attended to, over time begin to look like tree limbs growing out vertically.) The problem is, nearly every tweezer I have bought only worked marginally well at best, and most didn't work at all. So, I purchased these with a well honed skepticism, but it was hard to deny what I was reading on the reviews. So, I purchased one, and tried it out.

Yes, the reviews are true. Not only does this set of tweezers work, they work remarkably well. They are so finely and correctly filed and aligned that they grip even very fine hair. And this is the most important feature for any tweezer. The rubberized insert, while not necessary, does help with comfortably gripping the tweezers, and also help aid precision tweezing. There is no question but that they are the best pair I've ever used, and they even outperform the pair from Germany that I bought a few years ago (although marginally so; those are also very good tweezers, but they are impossible to find).

They work so well that I immediately ordered two more. THANK YOU for someone FINALLY making a pair of tweezers that work! And the price isn't bad, either. This is an exceptionally easy five star product.

I don't find the end of the tweezers to be any different/better than any other good pair of slant tweezers, but the finger grips set them apart. The grips are non slip and perfectly placed to make holding the tweezers comfortable. Price wise they are on par, or less, than other well reviewed tweezers I found in the drug store that didn't have the grips. Bought them in the blue color so they'd be easier to spot in my bag or a drawer.

I can't believe I paid this much money for a pair of tweezers! But, I'm glad I did.

Revlon, Sally's, generic on sale at Ross, I've tried them all. Most work okay on larger, easier hairs (eyebrows, bikini area, face) but the smaller and finer hairs were going wild.

These have been awesome, I should've shelled out years ago. I just couldn't bring myself to pay ten bucks for something I could get for two or three! Plucking has never been so simple, and successful on the first tug.

Definitely a new holy grail for me (product I swear by)

Very nice! Gets ever hair you try to pluck!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Flawless brows! Meticulously aligned and easy to use... Makes brow-shaping super precise! Also ideal for removing splinters, stubborn ingrown hairs, and more.
  • Comfortable to hold: Silicone rubber no-slip wide grip lets you maintain optimal control and comfort - allowing you a safer, more precise tweezing experience.
  • Grabs Tiny Hairs - Smart design for grooming eyebrows safely, and removing unwanted facial and body hair - handy for removal of ticks and other first aid needs.Salon-tested -Used by estheticians. No re-sharpening needed - Great grooming tool & gift for men or women
  • Custom slanted - 20 degree angled tip for professional plucking and tweezing: to remove hairs at the roots, reducing rapid hair growth time. Handles splinters just as easily as brows.
  • Sturdy Stainless Steel construction for years of quality use.

Description

Best Tweezer- Stainless Steel Extra-Grip Professional Eyebrow Precision Tweezers. This high-quality, salon-grade hair removal tool features stainless-steel construction and a silicone no-slip wide grip cushion. See images above. The tip is angled at 20 degrees for optimal comfort & ease of use. At only 4 inches long, you can keep one in your purse, cosmetic bag and first aid kit. It's great for shaping or plucking unwanted or ingrown facial hair; even removing splinters, glass or ticks. Ideal for both women and men who enjoy looking well-groomed and demand the very best. Professional-quality facial hair & eyebrow remover is made from durable, rust-resistant stainless steel. Features silicone, no-slip cushion that lets you maintain optimal control and comfort while tweezing. Ultra-sharp tip and 20 degree angle allow you to pluck hair at the roots, prolonging regrowth. Salon-tested. No re-sharpening needed - Great grooming tool & gift for men and women. RISK FREE - Our versatile grooming tools are always backed by our no-hassle guarantee. Your satisfaction is paramount to our success, so simply contact us for a replacement or refund if you aren't happy with any Coco's purchase! Available in multiple colors Order yours today.



Great seller. Thanks! Love the product too

The round thumb/finger pads really do help lend control to the tweezing process. These tweezers work great when you can come at the hair at the correct angle. I needed them to tweeze a few stray hairs from my legs that grow in at a funky angle and I tend to miss with my razor, and if I don't turn the tweezer at exactly the right angle, it's hard to grab those hairs. But the work very well at the correct angle.

The slanted tweezers arrived today and I opened them immediately and stared using them. My brows were horrific, but after 10 minutes I had beautiful eyebrows again. These tweezers are magnificent. I didn't like any of the other tweezers that I have tried over the years they left me with horrific brows that I spent hours bluking. These are the greatest tweezers that I have ever found. I will only be using Coco products from now on, they are not only the greatest they are reasonably priced, mailed quickly but overall I want to Thank Coco for joining Amazon so I can get everything and anything that Coco sells!!!

I LOVE these tweezers! They are precise and very sharp. It took me no time to tweezecmy eyebrows and keeping the shape. But i must warn you they are very sharp! When i accidently tweezed my skin while i was getting a hair i could feel how sharp they are! And that is awsome because it tks nothing to tweeze the hairs out! Highly recommend!

Love the tweezer's!! Work really well. Was really disappointed with a prevails tweezer's purchase on Amazon. Relatively expensive tweezer's with very good review (which I rely on for my purchases) but they were AWFUL!!!. I actually bought 2, so I was a little worried about these but they work great!!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment