
Recently diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disorder coinciding with my husband and my decision to take care of my aging grandmother. Full-time, we live, eat, have fun and learn together.
This pill case is extremely practical, bright & fun in its rainbow tone, and very easy to organize. With my own disorder, I prefer to take many supplements to support and heal my autoimmune system along with my daily meds. With all my fish oils and the general "large" stature of many supplements, fitting them in this case has never crossed my mind because it's never been close to an issue.
For grandmom, this pill case has already been so useful in an entirely different way than pure storage capacity. We've started out by using simply the day of the week we're on instead of the whole pack. In the morning, this reminds her of what day of the week it is, as we've found that one of her main struggles. The easy open function allows her to maintain her independence without struggling or hurting her fingers. She's proud to tell me "I took my medicine this morning!" And I'm surely glad to hear that. We hope to work up to the full week, but as of now, this pill case is sleek, pretty, undaunting in use, and practically perfect in every way!
I hope this review was helpful to you! If you have any questions please comment and I'll be sure to respond. Best of luck in all your journeys!❤️
This seller has been in touch with me since I printed a review with a criticism of the original design. He has revamped it since then and it is just perfect now. The seller has been so responsive and conscientious. I appreciate being an appreciated customer. My mother is quite elderly and hates taking her pills, but her "rainbow" pill organizer cheers her up.
If you take pills twice a day, like I do, and a lot of them, then this is for you! Easy to use, colorful, this dispenser even holds my horse pills (fish oil and vitamin E) and all the others easily, and the lids pop up on the press of a button and snap closed securely. You might see by the photos that I switched the lids on one side of the dispenser; now the colors don't match, but the days read in order. I couldn't do that with my old unit. The line of seven on each side can be removed from the tray. It's a bit large, but all in all, it's well-made and very practical.
I read multiple reviews and was a little leery because people complained that it was backwards or days out of order, etc. First thing you want to know is that there are two rows of bins, and they sit in a tray. When using the tray, the two rows of bins are back to back, in order to have the release tabs accessible. You don't have to use the tray, it really has no purpose other than to hold the two rows back to back. You can ditch the tray, reorder the lids the way you want them, meaning you can have both rows read Sunday through Saturday and have the colors lined up accordingly. This product appears to be good quality, is very attractive, and I like the pop-open style, no fumbling to open the lids.
I love the beautiful colors on this box. They make the mundane and boring act of taking the pills out an aesthetically pleasing process. I especially like how the doors pop fully open, making for easier and faster pill box filling, and how well they close and stay closed. The plastic is smooth to the touch and not rough or textured. I like this. I want to buy more of these boxes.

Feature Product
- LARGE CAPACITY PILL ORGANIZER - You will be able to fit 5 fish oils or 9 large vitamins in each compartments.
- NO MORE POP-OPEN - The lids close tightly all the time, will never pop-open and dump pills out in your purse.
- BPA FREE - Our pill organizers are made of food grade plastic, safe for medical use.
- NEVER RUBBED OFF - Upgrade printing of the day marking, will never rubbed off for over 5,000 times of use.
- 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you are not satisfied with our pill box, you'll get a full refund within 30 days.
Description
Incredibly durable pill case, desgined to serve for over 5 years.
Size:8-7/8x2-1/8x1 (7 Compartments) 1-1/4x1-1/4x7/8 Inch ( Each compartment), perfect pill organizer for traveling.
Push button: Well made push button, tested work well for over 20,000 times.
Rainbow colors: The rainbow color helps you locate the day easier.
Very helpful for working woman on the go with a lot of responsibility. For birth control, vitamins, fish oil , sleep meds, keeps everything closed and neat
Never thought I would be reviewing a pill organizer because they are typically cut and dry. But this one is like the Cadillac of them all! You can literally pull it apart and reassemble every single piece for easy cleaning, personal preference, or customized medication regimens. You can even use just one row and use the other row for other organization purposes altogether. It's very sturdy with ample space in each slot for larger pills (or quantities), and will definitely stand the test of time. I'm not getting paid for this review. I am genuinely impressed by this product's versatility and ingenuity. Well done!
Pill organizer is large enough for 6 capsule sized pills. Very easy to read and colorful lids. I fill all 14 slots at the beginning of each week. I can remove the Monday to Sunday morning section at leave them at my desk at work. Then I can leave the evening pills at home.
If you need a pill organizer that can hold a lot of pills, this is the one to buy.
I love these pill holders! The little doors open and close easily due to the little tab on front, and they stay opened or closed as needed. Also they are big enough to hold what pills you need. I liked them so well that I came back and bought one for each family member.
The only downside is the print for the days of the week. It is just stamped on top, not embossed, so I don't know how long it will last. I'll probably have to use my label maker when it finally rubs off, but the oldest one I have is five months and still looks good.
The Bug Hull Pill Organizer is an excellent product. The push-button openings and snap-shut closures provide easy access to loading and dispensing medications. This sturdy pill box is visually colorful and more importantly, it features easy-to-read graphics for differentiating am and pm dosages. Happy I bought this and I highly recommend it for functionality and price. I bought this for my sweet dog, Penuche, who has congestive heart failure. The four prescriptions she takes daily have saved and prolonged her life. So grateful for this as well as the Bug Hull pill box which is helping me keep it together for a family member at risk, my beloved sheltie.







0 comments:
Post a Comment