
O gosh, I love this stuff! I first used this at my sister-in-law's house and immediately fell in love and asked her where she purchased it! I bought these to throw in the diaper bag. They are so small you can throw them anywhere. I actually have one in the car, one in the diaper bag, one in the diaper area in my living room and one in my purse. I have a 3 month old baby and mostly use it before and after changing her diapers. I love that it doesn't leave your hands all dry and burning, like most hand sanitizers. Since it's alcohol free, it's safe to use around the baby and I let my three year old son use it too! He sometimes gets in a rush when using the restroom and doesn't want to wash his hands in the sink. So I have a bigger bottle of this soap in the bathroom so that he can use it instead. These small bottles last a long time! You only need about 1/2 a pump. A full pump is too much for me. But they're so convenient because you can just fill them back up and reuse them!
I do home visits with newborns all day long. I love this hand sanitizer because it smells good without being strongly scented, and if I apply it multiple times in a visit it doesn’t dry out my hands.
Bonus: green cap I can point to when I tell breastfeeding families “if the poop is this color consistently, there’s a problem!”
Like these ones!! I bought them for my granddaughter. Very useful when our off the house.
So helpful for our diaper bag and on the go! It does not seem to dry out our hands despite extremely frequent usage.

Feature Product
- Bundle of 4 Items: four Alcohol-free Foaming On-The-Go Hand Sanitizer, Mandarin
- Kills 99.99 % of germs
- Moisturizing formula
- No triclosan, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial fragrances or dyes
- Non-allergenic
Description
Bundle with 4 items: four Alcohol-free Foaming On-The-Go Hand Sanitizer, Mandarin. Hands are car pools for germs, and little hands are not picky about who they attack! Enter The Germinator: suddenly hands are safe to hold, kiss and to high-five another lovely day. Alcohol free







0 comments:
Post a Comment