Friday, May 17, 2019

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion with Soothing Oat and Rich Emollients to Nourish Dry Skin,

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion with Soothing Oat and Rich Emollients to Nourish Dry Skin, Fragrance-Free, 2.5 fl. oz (pack of 2)

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion with Soothing Oat and Rich Emollients to Nourish Dry Skin, Fragrance-Free, 2.5 fl. oz (pack of 2)

My dermatologist recommended this as an option for my very dry skin. When I travel I normally just get a small tube of a generic lotion but I was pleased to find this in a generous travel size. I now keep one in my purse. The lotion is thick and creamy and is unscented. No more dry skin!

Like the lotion but my cat freaks out when I wear it, she smells near my hands and goes running. So I won’t be buying it again. Smell is not unpleasant just different. And the 2-3 times I used it I liked how it felt.

I've always love Aveeno's product, but this is the first time I tried their lotion, I bought this as my on the go lotion, love the size and they are so moisturizing. I washed my hands a lot, cause I have a toddler, so wanna make sure my hands are clean all the time, so my hands are so dry all the time, I am going to buy another big bottle to use it at home. very nice lotion!

Great for flights - less than 3oz, helps to combat dry skin, and has no fragrance which is nice when you’re in a confined space

Awsome product with awsome results, i have been using it earlier as well and wud buy in future as wel . thums up


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 2.5-fluid ounce bottle of Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion to moisturize dry skin for a full 24 hours
  • Contains a unique soothing oatmeal formula that absorbs quickly, leaving your skin soft, beautiful and healthy-looking
  • Clinically proven and award winning daily lotion locks in skin's moisture and improves skin's health in just one day
  • Moisturizing lotion works to help prevent, protect, and nourish dry skin. It replenishes moisture for softer and smoother skin
  • Lotion is fragrance-free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic, and gentle enough for daily use. From Aveeno, a dermatologist recommended brand for over 65 years.

Description

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion helps improve the health of your dry skin in one day. Formulated with soothing oatmeal and rich emollients, it is clinically shown to help moisturize and relieve dryness. This daily body lotion replenishes moisture for softer and smoother skin. The unique oatmeal formula absorbs quickly, leaving your skin soft, beautiful and healthy-looking. Recommended by dermatologists, it is fragrance-free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic, and gentle enough for daily use.



I use it to put my prosthetic leg liner on easier. Almost exact same ingredients as the one coming from therapist. Way more for the cost. However advertisers said 2 tubes of 2.5 ozs. I only received one. So not happy

I use it on my sensitive skin, even my face and also on my child.

Aveeno is the perfect lotion and these little bottles fit in my car and bag perfectly.

Got these for travel- they’re perfect!

Good travel size for work/vehicles

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment