Friday, May 17, 2019

Aussie Health Co Non-Toxic Stainless Steel Enema Bucket Kit. 2 Qt Phthalates & BPA-Free. Reusable for Home

Aussie Health Co Non-Toxic Stainless Steel Enema Bucket Kit. 2 Qt Phthalates & BPA-Free. Reusable for Home Coffee/Water Colon Cleansing Detox Enemas. Includes Nozzle Tips, Guide Booklet, Storage Bag.

Aussie Health Co Non-Toxic Stainless Steel Enema Bucket Kit. 2 Qt Phthalates & BPA-Free. Reusable for Home Coffee/Water Colon Cleansing Detox Enemas. Includes Nozzle Tips, Guide Booklet, Storage Bag.

Great product that is not only quality made, but is user friendly and comes with friendly support from the company that sells/manufactures it.

I've been doing coffee enemas daily since I received this. Easy to use and clean up is a breeze. I highly recommend.d this product.

Oh my goodness I’ve been using this product weekly for about 1 month now and my results are life changing in such a fast time frame! What an amazing product!!! Thank you!!! My head is clearer I have less pain, I’m more energized, my skin looks great, and I love my results with my Weightloss! And so does my husband 😏 I have already recommended it to friends and will continue to do so! Thank Aussie and Amazon!!!

Bucket is sturdy and easy to clean. The tubing and a tip has proper dia and material quality. The only thing is that stainless steel bucket has parts that are sharp to touch, I cut myself deeply first time when attaching tube and holding top part of the bucket. Top of the bucket where metal "folds" is sharp and i also cut myself. Every time i use it i have to remember to take time and be careful when assembling/ disassembling, which i rather think about other things i need to do in the busy mommy day schedule. 3.5 stars is more like it.

I was pretty nervous ordering one of these. One concern I had was that the metal would rust; some stainless steel does, especially the inexpensive stuff. But we are both relieved to find this is a quality product! Holds enough liquid for small to medium sized enemas, and the silicon tubing is easy to use and easy to clean. We never need to hang the bucket, though the handle is nice; we just find a spot 18" or so above the ground, since we like to lie down to take the enema. The nozzles are good quality, though the flow-control valve can be tricky to operate. We find ourselves needing a setting between the settings on the valve, and so need to squeeze the valve with just the right amount of pressure to get an in-between flow rate. The silicone also suffers some lasting deformation if you're not careful to open the valve all the way before storing it. All-in-all an excellent product.

I would recommend this product to others. This is my third kit and it surpass the previous two. So far I am thrilled with the NON LEAK CLAMP!!! That's correct the clamp really works. If you are purchasing an enema kit...this is a great product.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✅  FDA LISTED ENEMA BUCKET KIT | designed for Australian and American health standards with premium-purity(tm) #304 grade stainless steel and other materials. This colon cleansing enema bucket is made with medical grade, reusable, odorless, BPA and phthalates free stainless steel, silicone and PVC tips.
  • ✅  VERSATILE LONG 6.5FT SILICONE TUBING | and strong durable clamp. This enema cleansing and detox equipment is ideal for home use and can be used for water and/or coffee enemas in or out of the shower. Open top stainless steel enema bucket allows for easy cleaning.
  • ✅  MONEY BACK GUARANTEE | 100% satisfaction money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your reusable enema bucket kit. We take great pride in the quality of our products and happy to offer this guarantee because of it.
  • ✅  DISCREET DRAWSTRING STORAGE BAG | for storing your colonic irrigation kit. Whether at home or travelling, avoid any unnecessary conversations about doing an enema or douche, while keeping your kit clean and rust-free when not in use.
  • ✅  5 ADDITIONAL TIPS | along with the 2 quart bucket kit (for coffee and water enemas), you will receive a colonic irrigation nozzle and a short nozzle tip as well as 3 soft, flexible, slimline tips for pain-free insertion. This is to maxmise comfort and cater for all preferences.

Description

Improving An Age-Old Self-Care Ritual Since ancient times, people all over the world have used enemas to douche and aid healing.

The tools we use to conduct them have evolved, from mouth blown pipes (really!) to bronze pumps, to today's hot-water-bottle-looking enema colon cleansing kits that can be used at home.

Along the way though, the quality of the products started to deteriorate, and we began to see reusable enema kits with toxic and strong smelling materials, flimsy clamps and other defects.

Our Australian team set out on a mission to develop a set of medical grade enema kits that were safe, high-quality and functional.

Ones that would meet the high health expectations of people in countries such as Australia and America whether being used for water or coffee enemas and in or out of the shower (or even simply for douching).

Our 2 quart enema cleansing detox kit offers top of the line functionality for those looking for a premium solution.

  • It is FDA listed, odorless and BPA/Phthalates free.
  • A discreet drawstring black bag holds the 2-quart medical grade kit.
  • With an inside tube diameter of 0.27 inches other accessories can be attached.
  • The open top of the bucket` allows for easy cleaning post use of your home colonic irrigation kit.

We are now also offering replacement 10 tip packs. Simply search for "Aussie Health Co Replacement Tips"

Buy Now and receive Aussie Health Co's 100% Money-Back Guarantee! (A 90 day refund policy for all valid reasons).

Note* Coffee is not included in kit, but is available for purchase separately.



Everyone in the house has one, literally this is one bathroom, every bathroom in the house has these set up for health. If u brush your teeth , clean your ears, nose and take a shower to clean the outside.... would you not clean the body's trash can too???? Cleaning your insides. Nothing like it. I swear it changed all our lives. So wierd yet so amazing. Also has not rusted had themniver a year, my kid doesn not treat it as sanitary as she should. Anyone complaining about this is either too lazy to change the novel or not cleaning it. I have bought 4 of them in the past 2 years, just for everyone in the household.

Love it! Wife and I have always used the orange enema bags. They work but fall apart over time and get dirty, almost impossible to get completely clean. This stainless steel bucket will obviously be very easy to keep clean. And after reading another review, I will just pour a little hydrogen peroxide down the tube after each use. Then just replace the tubing over time when needed. The tubing is soft enough that the clamp works very well at shutting off the water completely. The softer rubber tip, with a little lube, slides in your rear end like butter. Much easier than the hard white plastic one on my last enema bag. The tube is a little longer than my last one which is fine, just shut it off and lay on a towel on floor. Or cut it down to size if you want. But the longer tube might come in handy when traveling. And speaking of travel. I thought I might keep an enema bag for traveling, but not so sure now because this stainless steel bucket is pretty small, should fit easily in luggage.

Also, I poured two quarts of water in it and still had room for more. So it holds probably closer to 2 1/2 quarts filled to the rim. My orange enema bag was two quarts max.

Very good quality, highly recommend. Unless you want to go up to a 4 quart bucket, this is all you need.

Arrived super fast. Easy to use. Only issue was there were no directions--checked email, checked spam, and wasn't in the box either. But I was able to look it up on the website. Seems like a great quality product. Very happy!

Update: Had this for a couple months now, and it's holding up great. Easy to use and clean. Very well made product for a good price, can't ask for more :) Grateful I found it.

Superior. Will never go back. This is the third different type of bucket i've purchased from various health stores. I'm extremely happy with this one in terms of quality and design. The tube is of a thick but soft sort of rubberized plastic feel. There are 5 attachments. The bucket itself feels solid. The clip on the hose performs various functions as far as locking AND allowing me to clip the hose onto the bucket so the hose isn't left dangling on the floor. I rarely post reviews but great job guys! Makes what I'm using it for, all the more easier.

I found this product to be life-changing. Without getting too much information LOL I just like to say that I have always had a problem going to the bathroom. have gone two weeks without a bowel movement. I have had several test and they cannot find anything wrong with me other than they’re telling me my bowels don’t hold or absorb water blah...Blah....Blah.... take these pills 🧐. The Aussie health company has helped me so much! I have so much energy and I use it on a regular basis. I am very pleased 😚

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment