Thursday, May 16, 2019

AQUADEKS PEDIATRIC DROPS, 2

AQUADEKS PEDIATRIC DROPS, 2 Ounce

AQUADEKS PEDIATRIC DROPS, 2 Ounce

perfect for kids digestive issues

I bought it for my friend's little daughter. She has some kind of nutrient absorption problem which is very serious. My friend, her father, reports that Aquadek is working better than he hoped. Her little daughter is even eating a lot better, he says. Before, they used to have a lot of trouble trying to feed her, she wouldn't eat enough.

I hope you can Indicate the date of production or the expiry date.

This I buy for a baby that has fibrosis. She is not from my family, I just buy to help the family. The baby is developing so good.

Everything 👌


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • multivitamin supplement
  • conditions
  • such as cystic fibrosis
  • designed for people

Description

INDICATIONS: AquADEKs Pediatric Drops is a multivitamin supplement designed for people with malabsorptive conditions, such as cystic fibrosis and other diseases where malabsorption is a concern.



My great grandson has Cistic fibroses and the doctor wants him to take this special vitamines. That is the reason I bought this Aquadeks Pediatric Drops. He has been taken them and to buy this in Brasil is very expensive. Thanks for sending it.

This vitamin is very important for the growth of my son.

Really did work and my daughter had significant improvements

product is OK for the application.

Excelente and complete product

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment