Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Fun Express Medium Welcome to Our Wedding Gift Bags (1

Fun Express Medium Welcome to Our Wedding Gift Bags (1 Dozen)

Fun Express Medium Welcome to Our Wedding Gift Bags (1 Dozen)

Quick delivery! A few bags actually stuck together when trying to open so I'm happy that I had ordered some extras.

Used them for welcome bags for our guests. Worked very nicely. A bit flimsy but very pretty!

I chose these bags for my upcoming wedding. My guests are going to be very pleased with these as they register for their hotel. This bag is perfect for all the things that I am going to be putting in there.

Perfect size and very durable

Perfect size for goodie bags for out of town guests.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 1 Dozen Medium Welcome To Our Wedding Gift Bags
  • Bags Measure 11 Inches x 5 Inches
  • Handles Measure 4 Inches

Description

Greet all of your guests at the door with one of these Medium Welcome To Our Wedding Gift Bags. These black and white gift bags are perfect for wedding receptions and can be filled with a variety of fun wedding party favors. 1 Dozen Medium Welcome To Our Wedding Gift Bags. Bags Measure 11 Inches x 5 Inches. Handles Measure 4 Inches. Paper Plates. Reads "Welcome to Our Wedding".



Great product

Only concern that I had was would the handles be strong enough to hold 2 water bottles plus all the other items I wanted to add. They held up to the task 29/30 times.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment