Friday, September 27, 2019

Large Fomentek Hot & Cold Water Bag - 18" X

Large Fomentek Hot & Cold Water Bag - 18" X 24"

Large Fomentek Hot & Cold Water Bag - 18

I gushed about the Fomentek bags and the Fomentek company and the people I have dealt with there in my other review of the medium bag. I have NEVER had a bad experience with them and I've been buying these bags for at least 15 years...if not 20! I've been a massage therapist for over 20 years now and I can't remember life without them or when my friend and I started using them. I've only had great comments from my clients about the bags! Some people have actually asked me if the whole table is a water bed because it gives them that feeling and they are shocked to find out that they are laying on just a bag, and it's not plugged in to anything!!! Thank you Fomentek for helping my business with something that people truly enjoy!!!

I've been a body-worker for more than 2 decades now. About 15 or so years ago I started using a large fomentek bag under the torso of every patient -- and it revolutionized my work. It promotes a more natural posture when supine and allows the lumbar spine to open when prone. There's room for the belly to move out during breath work. Filled to right temperature it's toasty warm in the winter and yet still comforting in the summer. I put it under the bottom sheet and sometimes put an extra layer of towel over it if it's a bit too hot. Easily cleaned with hydogen peroxide and I use the clean water inside to start the laundry or water some plants.
I even take it with me when I'm getting a massage now. LOVE it.

If in doubt, get the largest size. This hot water bag has a smoother heat than a heating pad and is safer to sleep on. I use this for "female" issues and abdominal pain. I fill it with hot water and put it behind my back and then use a regular electric heating pad on top of my abdomen. I often sleep on it. When I wake up hours later, it still has some warmth, as long as the water was very hot to begin with. I've been using these for over four years. The first one lasted three years. The second one lasted a little over a year. Neither one has leaked, but they both eventually got air stuck between the layers.

I have always used the large Fomentek bags in my massage therapy practice. They feel great, hold heat for hours, and it's moist heat...better than heating pads that dry-out tissue. I have noticed over the past 2 years that the material is a bit flimsier than before. Maybe Fomentek is sacrificing quality for profit?

I had a back injury and the size of these bags is so great! (Only use heat therapy 20 minutes on, then off)
But, I also used them at a WARM temp to heat my bed on cold nights, and NOW
as the weather gets warm, cold for a wonderful sleep.
The other factor is that I use 2, and get a WATERBED FEEL in a regular bed.
Just fill from faucet, for hot or cold, about 1/3 full, then lie flat and smooth out air bubbles before adding cap.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • muscle aches pains
  • menstrual cramping release
  • sleep on release from back pain
  • abdominal swelling discomfort
  • physical injury pain relief

Description

Large water bag (18" x 24") to release aches and pain asscoiated with muscles, abodominal cramping, menstruation, swelling, release from tension and much more. Use as hot or cold pack (wrap around leg or arm)



simply amazing. durable, holds both cold and heat for hours, and covers my whole back. an absolute must for pain relief and has been wonderful to cool down the hot summer nights ta boot. i Love it

I really like this for the soothing heat, but its really heavy , be careful when carrying this. I support it on my side, so not to put too much weight on me.

Wonderful product! After four back surgeries, this thing is a lifesaver. You can do hot or cold. I have three of these, two large, and one medium ( a large and a medium for me and a large for my chihuahua who is always cold and would jump in my grave if I got up). I have used these things for several years and never had one break ( I usually replace them after one year).

Pretty good quality and reliability. I saw reviews that say this product doesn't look very durable. It doesn't but it indeed is. Don't get fooled by its looks. I regularly put in 2-3 liters of hot water from my tap, about 110-120F. It has its limit. But if one follows its instructions I believe it can last a long time.

Hot or cold application is easier with these bags

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment