Friday, September 27, 2019

ProSeries Shoulder/Rotator Cuff Ice Pack and

ProSeries Shoulder/Rotator Cuff Ice Pack and Wrap

ProSeries Shoulder/Rotator Cuff Ice Pack and Wrap

This is a serious ice pack. Real ice makes it dramatically colder than any reusable gel pack and really cold is exactly what you want and need. The straps are great but a little difficult to get on by yourself. It's not impossible but gave me some trouble at first. You have to connect the body strap first and then slide it on. That helps, and also wrap the back straps to the front instead of vice versa. That's a little confusing but what I mean is the ends of the straps that stick to the velcro should be in the front on top. They changed the product design a little from previous models. The cap doesn't have the same logo or seal and the fabric of the bag feels a little different but I haven't had trouble with it leaking or anything.

Pro Tip: Add a little water to the ice to get the coldest and best results. And don't overfill the bag.

This was a great product that really helped me quickly recover following rotator cuff surgery. The ice bag alone is great (it doesn't leak, lasts a long time, and doesn't really get a lot of condensation on it), but by utilizing the neoprene sling, you get great compression and excellent coverage of the shoulder. There have been some complaints regarding the difficulty of attaching it to your shoulder, but that was not my experience. Within a few days of my surgery, I was able to do this independently.

If you, like me, have a chronic joint problem that needs icing, but you don't want to have to hold an ice bag in place for 20-30 minutes, this is the perfect thing for you. I used it for my shoulder, my wife uses it for her knees, and we bot use it for our backs. The ice bag provides much better cooling than a gel pack, too.

I use this so much!! Great for volleyballers for sure!!. I also use it on my knee, just have to be creative about the straps. It's not a 5 stars because it leak a bit if you don't over tighten the cap. If you just turn it tight, the water does get out maybe 2 out of the 10x.
I just don't like over tightening it because it's a pain to un-tighten it.

I like this product because ice is the best for injuries. I have tendinitis and this really takes care of the pain. I don't like this product because it is not easy to put on by yourself. I feel the straps could've been designed differently to make it easier to put on.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Surrounds the shoulder with cold and compression
  • Use on the right or left shoulder
  • Great for pitchers
  • Durable
  • Great for athletes

Description

Use on the right or left shoulder for common problems of the rotator cuff such as tendonitis, impingement syndrome, bursitis and post surgical pain and swelling. Great for pitchers, volleyball players, tennis players and swimmers suffering from overuse injuries.



very practical and easy to wear

Bought this for my son and daughter who play baseball and water polo. Large enough to cover the shoulder very well and the straps allow you to secure the ice pack.

Just got it today. So far, I love the amount of compression and the ice bag on my shoulder.

This thing works great. Easy to put on the bag is easy to fill.

I love the products but one of my ice bags already is leaking as of several weeks ago. That means it only lasted for a little over a month. I would like another.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment