Thursday, September 26, 2019

Roadside Emergency Kit Includes - First Aid Kit, Jumper Cables, Tow Rope, and many other Supplies - 106

Roadside Emergency Kit Includes - First Aid Kit, Jumper Cables, Tow Rope, and many other Supplies - 106 Pieces for assistance with most Roadside Emergencies

Roadside Emergency Kit Includes - First Aid Kit, Jumper Cables, Tow Rope, and many other Supplies - 106 Pieces for assistance with most Roadside Emergencies

I purchased this for my Mom's new car. Didn't think that it would arrive on time for her road-trip, but it did within 48 hours, and I am AMAZED at the value received with this kit! Very comprehensive set with apparently high quality components. Doesn't seem like "a bunch of cheap components thrown together hap-haphazardly", but it is a thoughtful collection of tools and equipment more than adequate for "real roadside" emergencies. All in an attractive and compact kit bag.

I had initially bought this product because of the good reviews from friends. However, I was given one by a friend that was exactly the same, so I returned this one. From first impressions and from the one my friend gave me, the product is well made and everything I would need in case of an emergency seemed to be in there.

This pack carries a lot of what you would need in an emergency. I like the jumper cables and the self-powered light, and the blankets.

I bought a plastic tube and placed a heavy duty sleeping bag, this roadside emergency kit, a self-powered multi-band radio, Heliar LED Road Flares (love 'em), a multi-piece shovel; and then in another box, two GoTreads. For me, that about covers what I think I would need in case of problems while driving in Colorado.

The product is great! It was delivered as advertised with all the components in the kit. This is a kit that will provide me with a great sense of comfort, knowing that I have a these items in my car in case of an emergency; the jumper cables, the first aid kit, even the reflective vest, if I need to get out of the car on the side of the road. I will be purchasing for the other drivers in my family.

The kit arrived on time for my coming ski trip. It is a very compact carry bag with everything that you need in case of a emergency and the quality is very good. Buying all the tools and accessories separately would have been inconvenient and expensive. This comprehensive kit is good quality for a very reasonable price.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ROADSIDE EMERGENCY KIT - comes with 106 pieces to prepare for most roadside emergencies
  • INCLUDES ESSENTIAL SUPPLIES - Jumper Cables, Tow Rope, First Aid Kit, and many others components
  • FIRST AID KIT - comes with bandages of multiple sizes, gauze, and tape for an emergency
  • HIGH VISIBILITY - It is critical to be seen if stranded - so our kit includes Reflective Vest, Flashlight and Hazard Triangle
  • SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Secureguard stands behind all its products and if you aren't 100% satisfied within 30 Days return it for a full refund.

Description

At Secureguard we hope you never need to use our Roadside Emergency Kit, but as the saying goes, better to be safe than sorry. Our mission is to make sure you have an Emergency Kit for every vehicle so that you have the peace-of-mind to focus on the things that are most important in your life - like friends and family during Holiday Travel. Our Roadside Emergency Kit has over 100 components combined in a convenient carrying case for easy storage when not in use.

Some of the most important components in our Emergency kit include a First Aid Kit, Jumper Cables, 10,000lbs Capacity Tow Rope, Flashlight, Hazard Triangle, Safety Vest, Emergency Whistle, Compass, and Multi-Tool.

Our hope at Secureguard is that with this kit you truly can rest assured knowing you and your loved ones will have what they need if the unexpected happens while traveling on the road.

Emergency Kit Contains:

10' Jumper Cables

Tow Rope with 10,000 lbs capacity

Reflective Safety vest

100% cotton gloves

multi use 4" wrench

reinforced wire connectors

replacement fuses

electrical tape

First Aid Kit with plasters, gauze, antiseptic cleaning wipes, adhesive tape, non adhesive sterile pad, cotton swabs

plastic cable ties

safety whistle

compass

8pc Hex Wrench

LED squeeze rechargeable flashlight, no batteries needed

electric current detector

needle nose pliers

aluminium foil blanket

rain poncho

polyester carry bag with reflective warning triangle



Purchased this kit for my grandson's 16th birthday. He is very pleased with it. I wanted a good one and this one had 4+ reviews. Great company too...delivered fast!

We bought the Roadside Emergency Kit for our 19 year old grandson for Christmas. Let me begin by saying this kit was awesome! The products inside the kit were a good quality. A great selection for just about anything you might need in a roadside kit. Our grandson really enjoyed this as a gift. The company was great keeping us informed of our order and follow up. We are recommending this kit to all family and friends

Bought 3 kits as gifts for my granddaughters. Feel very secure in knowing that my granddaughters will have these emergencies kits in their cars as they drive long distances frequently. Everything possible is included in this lightweight compact kit for emergencies!

It comes in a small bag, so it fits great in my trunk! I like all the pieces and the jumper cables look good. So far, I haven't had to use it and hopefully I never will :)

Good little kit. It will need a few additions in the way of tools to be complete for us, but for the price it's pretty good. If you're the type who can't change a tire you shouldn't ever need anything more than this and a good roadside service plan with your insurance. If you'd rather do it yourself, then this is no where near complete.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment