Friday, September 27, 2019

Kusuo Portable Pill Organizer, Pill Box Case with Moisture-Proof Design for Purse and Pockets, Well Packaged

Kusuo Portable Pill Organizer, Pill Box Case with Moisture-Proof Design for Purse and Pockets, Well Packaged Pill Case to Hold Vitamins, Fish Oil, Supplements and Medication - Elegant Black

Kusuo Portable Pill Organizer, Pill Box Case with Moisture-Proof Design for Purse and Pockets, Well Packaged Pill Case to Hold Vitamins, Fish Oil, Supplements and Medication - Elegant Black

Love this pill case, there are 6 compartments and they're all big enough to fit a couple of my ginormous pills. I take fish oil and a multivitamin that are fairly large and was nervous that 5 of them may not have fit into this pill case but they did.

I use this to carry around a variety of pills I need for whatever emergencies and it works very well. It would be great as a jewelry carrier for travel or to take and tote small components such as for crafting also. It is a sturdy plastic case and the inner sectioned compartment comes out easily so you can clean the little nooks and crannies or use it with and without the sectioned tray. It fits in my hand so it is discreet and not bulky and doesn't take up much room in a purse or pocket. The shape is flat and smooth so it's easy to slide in and out and doesn't catch on anything. The clasp is easy to open but tight, however I would not put anything remotely leaky into it. On one occasion while traveling I used one of the compartments to hold 2 pairs of earrings and a ring in amongst my pills and it worked great. The lid still closed, the compartments are roomy, and nothing was touching anything else. The bottom is flat but the lid is slightly rounded so they wouldn't stack well, but they would fit lined up in a drawer.

this cute box is so easy for use.
love it. reminds me take vitamins and CLA
cute pill box I was impressed by the pill box when I took the first sight of it. I use this pill box to organizer my vitamin pills and fish oil, it does holds lots of them even it looks small. Actually I have bought pill boxes before but this is by far the best one I have, cute design, portable size and high quality material. Never will I worry sbout the pills flying everywhere nor the pills got wet from from moisture now, another great design is the removable grid, it's easy for cleaning. This little thing is beyond amazing. It's not too big but big enough to hold all of my pills and can well fit in my purse, besides, the pill case seems sturdy. Quite honestly, even as boastful as this sounds, this might be my favorite Amazon purchase ever! Worth buying!!

I have used the cheap pill boxes from GNC and Vitashoppe for years and thought that they worked well enough. Well I finally wore one of them out and went looking for a new. I do not know why I waited so long, this pill box is light years ahead of the cheap boxes I have used. This pill box is larger than the others but the design of it makes it fit in the pocket really well and the lid snaps down securely so I would not anticipate having this accidentally open in your pocket. You may have some issues if you put it in your back pocket and sit on it though. I have also found it easy to clean with the tray piece coming out easily.

I would recommend this if you want a decent sized pill box and cost is not a large concern for you.

The case has opened up on me once. It was in my purse and as it knocked around with everything else it opened. That being said, I would definitely buy this again, the compartments are perfect to separate my medications. It holds more than half my script in each section! I keep this item in my toiletry bag that I carry with me everywhere in my handbag. That prevents it from being banged around in my big purse. If you're really looking for something that won't pop open if provoked then just use your pill bottle! I've been using this for months now and it's so convenient. I would definitely recommend this product!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ❤ TOP GRADE MATERIAL MADE. Made of top grade material Tritan, which is called as Louis Vuitton in food grade material, 100% BPA-Free, absolutely safe for human.
  • ❤ PORTABLE BUT BIG ENOUGH. Portable size: 4.5 x 2.7 x 1 in, but with large capacity to hold 6 x fish oils, 8 x vitamin c, 10 x #00 capsules. Perfect design for your daily pills regimes.
  • ❤MOISTURE-PROOF DESIGN. Sealed well and easy to get open, keep your meds from moisture and doesn't pop open on its own and spill your pills.
  • ❤ CHIC DESIGN, IDEAL AS GIFT. Delicately designed shape, light weight and high/cold temperature resistant, exquisitely packaged. Ideal choice for gift.
  • ❤ WHAT YOU RECEIVE: 1 x portable pill organizer, 1 x Caring note card, our lifetime warranty and our friendly customer service.

Description

Why we need a pill organizer?
This Pill Organizer makes your life easier, collect your pills in order and offers a safe preservation for your treatment. This case is in small size but with large capacity to hold enough pills to last. Can be put in your pocket or purse. Ideal companion for travel.

The advantages of Westwood Pill Case Organizer
- This pill dispenser is made from top grade food-grade material Tritan, which is called as Louis Vuitton in food grade material, 100% BPA-Free, human safe.
- This pill case has a detachable grid, which makes it easier to clean.
- Multi-purpose storage box, which can hold medicine, birth control, jewelry, screws, etc
- Tightly sealing ensures the pill case is locked well and moisture-proof.
- Perfect for home, bedroom, office, outdoor or long trip. Being elegantly packaged, it's also a good choice to send as present to your family or friends.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We offer a lifetime warranty including full refund or free replacement if defective or you are unsatisfied with it.

Maintenance and Care
1. Wash prior to first use.
2. After the first use, wash with mild soapy water.
3. Dry before storing.

Package include:
1.Pill Case
2.Note card



This is a very well made pill case. Very sturdy, easy to open and holds quite a few pills. It’s a little bigger than the size of the palm of your hand. I had the long grocery store style and this is so much better. Will be great for traveling and looks nice on my nightstand. Great product.

I love this box. It stays shut well and it makes it so much easier to take daily medication.
Great not having to get out six bottles of meds each day. For me, I only need to refill it about every three weeks.

We have purchased many of these pill boxes, by far this Kusuo one is our favorite. It's sturdy and compact, besides the esthetic side of it.

This is a very good pill box! It's holds all my medications and doesn't open while it's in my purse, perfect!

Bought this for when I was traveling ; dividers keep different medications separate and the lid seals tightly

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment