Sunday, September 29, 2019

uxcell Round Shaped Clear Hard Plastic 7 Day Medicine Organizer

uxcell Round Shaped Clear Hard Plastic 7 Day Medicine Organizer Case

uxcell Round Shaped Clear Hard Plastic 7 Day Medicine Organizer Case

I bought these after trying two other small pill organizers. A rectangular kind, and the Medca round kind. Both were too small for my needs. But I absolutely love this product. It fits all three metformin tablets inside and I have space for additional smaller pills. Each tablet measures approximately 1" x 5/16". It is small enough to fit nicely beside my sink, and looks quite nice. It is quite sturdy, and closes well. No guarantee that it would not open if carried in a purse. However, most pill organizers would do that, except those with the latch locking mechanisms. I always transport them in a Ziploc bag, preferably folded over and rubber banded to keep the organizers closed.
Pics show the metformin tablets, a nickel in one of the compartments, (doesn't fit well in the medca, and a metformin pill beside a baby aspirin. Decent price.
I saw comments about the print fading, I have obviously not experienced that yet. But that would not stop me from buying this.
Hope this helps someone else make the right decision, and not end up with smaller organizers that they cannot use. 😀

I bought this to hold my medications and vitamins for the week and carry it around in my purse. Sometimes I spend the night at my boyfriend's house and didn't want to carry around all of my bottles. I was missing doses because I wasn't home. I originally looked for an AM/PM solution, but what I first purchased ended up being HUGE and would probably pop open in my purse.

I settled on this because reviews stated that it could hold big horse pill vitamins. This is true. I have two big pills (my fish oil and multivitamin) and several little pills and they all fit with room to spare. You could probably tightly maneuver 4 big pills in each compartment if you really needed, but I wouldn't suggest it if you need more than 3. Because the snaps are on the inside of the circle and pretty secure, I'd be surprised if it popped open in my purse. I'm only slightly bummed that I didn't get an AM/PM case, but dumping all the pills in my hand and picking out the one morning pill isn't a big enough deal for me to ditch this.

I bought this to keep different OTC meds in my handbag (antiacids, NSAIDs, midol etc) and it's perfect for this use. It's compact and the closures are secure. It fits a surprisingly large amount in each compartment, about a dozen liquid gel advil for reference. I can see this being a great addition for a homemade first aid kit, in a backpack, for traveling etc etc. Highly recommend.

I look quite a bit of medications so this really helps me to make sure that I'm taking all of them, for the most part I can remember to take my medications I am only 37, the price was so bad sure you could get a cheaper pill hold but I like the fact this is clear and all the days of the week are in blue. This is an update, the letters are fading off, use tape if you want to persevere it, now it's 4 stars instead of 5 stars.

I use this everyday for my "morning" vitamins and pills. It has no trouble fitting the larger vitamins that I take, and there is enough room for every pill. I keep this in my purse, and so far I haven't had any issues with the pill lids coming open randomly, or breaking. I would definitely buy this again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ProductType For YW:
  • ItemPackageQuantity: 1
  • Size: 7 day cases

Description

Features:
1. Digital Time display, 12/24 format.
2. You can set 8 alarm.
3. Divided into 4 boxes - for 2 days
4. Easy to distinguish different  products.
5. Separated flip-open casing stays securely.
6. Great holder for mints, vitamins, bead or other small units.
7. Portable for carrying around when traveling or in bag
8. Easy to open and store, completely washable.
 
Specification:Material: Plastic
Timer: 99 minutes 59 seconds
Product Dimensions: As shown in pictures
Color: White
Power supply: Button battery (Included)
Power:1 X3V CR2025
 
Package Included:
1 X Pill Box
 
Note:
1. The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
2. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.



I take medicine twice a day and this is the perfect size. But I like to have clear for the morning and a different color at night so that I don't get them mixed up. But this one only comes in clear/white. The others I found are too small to hold the pills for either morning or night

I wanted a smaller 7-day vitamin case and this product is exactly what I needed. The round shape helps make it compact, yet the case offers plenty of space for your vitamins or pills.

I got this to reduce the clutter on my dresser. It is a bit roomier than I expected. I tried just now and was able to fit 6 of my Vitamin D pills in each compartment (they are approx. 3/4" by 1/4"). I like the way the bins snap shut and think this is more convenient for travel than one of the longer rectangular boxes. And the packaging is fun to look at.

The item seems well made. Markings are clear and the lids snap shut tightly. The one negative is that the lids must be pulled open from the center circle where the lids are at their narrowest. This arrangement is fine for narrow fingers, but not so comfortable for thicker fingers - like mine!

I'm new to taking a daily med and often don't know if I took it. This organizer is small and all I have to do is look at to see if I took my med.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment