Saturday, September 28, 2019

Hot and Cold Therapy Neck Wrap - With Bonus Gel

Hot and Cold Therapy Neck Wrap - With Bonus Gel Pack

Hot and Cold Therapy Neck Wrap - With Bonus Gel Pack

I recently herniated every single disc in my neck and was having a lot of trouble finding the right ice pack that I didn't have to hold onto since I have to use my hands to type all day. This wrap is straight from Heaven! I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone with neck pain or any pain for that matter, since it has a long strap that can be connected to make it fit pretty much any part of the body. Thank you, Battle Creek Equipment!

Been having testing on neck nodules and looking at least at thyroid surgery. This with the ice pack in front has been perfect for aid in swelling and pain. Make sure you get the one with the 2 pack gel. One wearing while 1 freezing. Can also be used hot. Will be great for neck tension and headache/migraine days too! Highly recommend!!

Really nice ice pack that conforms to the neck nicely. Wish the ice packs lasted longer and understand that you shouldn't ice an area too long, but we got extra ice packs to swap out

My 23 year old daughter had her tonsils out and we used this as an ice pack for her throat! She even said she was grateful I had gotten this for her!!!

Love this! So glad I got the extra gel pack so I can switch them out when one loses its cool. I have arthritis pain in my neck and hips and it works great for both. Just use it as a regular ice pack on hips and with the velcro on my neck.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Fully Flexible Ice Pack Wrap: Molds around painful areas when frozen, perfect for sprains, strains, inflammation, arthritis, muscle fatigue and more
  • High Freezing Point: Quickly reaches Freezing temperature
  • Stays Colder Longer: Maintains temperature longer to optimize neck, throat, sinus, head and jaw recovery
  • Protects Skin: Fabric shields skin from hypothermia related tissue damage
  • Comfort: Plush fabric & foam cushion are soft & gentle on sensitive skin

Description

Deluxe ColdComfort Cold Therapy System neck ice pack wrap provides a convenient way to position cold therapy whenever needed. Ice-It! Cold Packs freeze in just 20 minutes, can be used again and again, and are filled with non-toxic material that maintains its pliability even when fully frozen. Cold pack specifically designed for use on the neck, throat, sinuses, head or jaw areas; it also fits a child's ankle, wrist or elbow. Perfect ice pack wrap for sprains, muscle pain, bruises and migraines.



Awesome product for my adult daughter to use for her post tonsillectomy recovery!

I would not have survived my tonsillectomy without this. It's fantastic and so easy to use. Having the two ice packs to switch in and out as needed is ideal.

Was my life saver after tonsil surgery, finding that I like to use it for headaches too.

Bought this for my tonsillectomy recovery and it really helped!

Thank you

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment