Friday, September 27, 2019

Tru-Colour Skin Tone Bandages: Variety 6-Pack (180-count;

Tru-Colour Skin Tone Bandages: Variety 6-Pack (180-count; Multi)

Tru-Colour Skin Tone Bandages: Variety 6-Pack (180-count; Multi)

So far the adhesion is great I used it and washed the car it lasted a longer time than other bandages. The color selection is awesome and it almost perfect to the skin tone. Actually had someone ask where I got the bandage because they worked in a multicultural clinic.

Great that bandages of color are back. I remember around the 80s when we had them, but then the company went out of business. While on vacation in Malaysia, I accidentally cut myself and called the hotel front desk for a bandage and was sent the regular pink ones. I was all dressed up and ready to go to a formal restaurant, but with a pink bandage across my hand. I'm taking some of these to Malaysian friends as there are people of a variety of skin colors there.

My family loved them.

They have been a huge hit with my students at my school!!

These Bandages are really awesome! I provided them to the school nurse for our kids Elementary School.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Latex-free 6-pack comes with two 30-count packs of each of the following skin tone shade adhesives: (2) olive-moderate brown; (2) brown-dark brown; and (2) dark brown-black
  • Each 30-count pack includes 15 medium and 15 large bandages
  • Flexible fabric allows for increased movement while wearing
  • Individual, sterilized wrappers
  • Resealable, waterproof bandage bag allows for grab-and-go ease (even to the pool!)

Description

Have you been searching for a bandage that matches your skin tone? You are tired of having to choose between beige and cartoon characters. Clear bandages don't work either, as they still leave a big white gauze patch on your skin that doesn't hide the wound either. Tru-Colour Bandages exists so that you finally have a in bandages to match your skin while you heal. Each bag contains 30 total skin-tone bandages; 15 medium (56x19 mm) and 15 larger (72x24 mm) bandages. Say good-bye flimsy bandage boxes. Our bandages come in a resealable, waterproof bag perfect for Mom's purse, a duffle bag, or glove compartment. We currently have 3 different skin tones available. The green bag is our lightest skin tone that we offer, which is still darker than most bandages sold in stores today. Started by an adoptive dad whose kids need a bandage almost daily, but whose kids didn't match "the color of bandages." Now Tru-Colour is the standard for multi-cultural bandages.



I bought this for my team at work and got really positive feedback. I think everyone should stock these; everyone deserves to have a bandage that doesn't announce itself loudly!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment