Monday, September 30, 2019

Fitness Answered Training The Muscle Roller Stick Massage Stick Roller Fascia Cellulite Leg Roller for

Fitness Answered Training The Muscle Roller Stick Massage Stick Roller Fascia Cellulite Leg Roller for Runners Elite Rubber Soft - Blue

Fitness Answered Training The Muscle Roller Stick Massage Stick Roller Fascia Cellulite Leg Roller for Runners Elite Rubber Soft - Blue

I have a larger stick that my chiropractor recommended. It had smooth rings. When I was thinking of getting a shorter one to take on trips, I found this one. I thought it would be cool to have nubby rings, the size looked to be quite convenient, and the price was really good (my original was very pricey but it was probably before these sticks became popular.)

I love this stick! The length is indeed very nice -- I can easily toss this into a tote bag -- and I like the nubby rings. The longer length stick is still the best one for neck and shoulders because it has better reach but this one is good for legs and butt (yes your glutes can get tense too!) It is stiffer than my long stick, due at least in part to its shortness, but I am neutral as to whether that is good or bad.

I bought the Muscle Stick Elite Rubber Massage Roller to supplement my foam roller and minimize the appearance of cellulite. I have used it for about every other day for the past week. The first couple of times, it left bruises on the back of my legs that were painful to the touch, but they faded shortly. This has been an excellent tool for those places on your body that are hard to reach with the foam roller. It feels really great to massage out muscles like the calves, quads, IT band, shoulders, neck and QL. It is too soon to tell if it will in fact minimize the appearance of cellulite, but I notice after I use it, an increase in circulation in the area as evidenced by skin flushing. Hopefully, it will help to break up the fascia and release toxins as well. I practice hot yoga 3-5 times a week and experience sore muscles almost daily. This massage roller has been helpful to increase flexibility and alleviate chronic soreness. If I do notice a difference in cellulite reduction I will add it to the review. I took a before picture and plan to take an after picture in 1, 2, and 3 months.

This roller was smaller than expected BUT it does a well job. I kind of wish it was a bit longer and kinda flexible but its small enough to use on yourself and on others. I first used it on my mom to rub her since I know she works hard and gets tired too often. So I rubbed her back with this roller for a good 20 minutes, I know she enjoyed it so much. I used in on myself as well, to massage my legs and lower back, pretty much anywhere I could reach and was tense. This definitely release some knots I had. I will continue using this roller until it wears out. Great product.

I am so pleased with how easy this massager is to use. Feels great and actually feels like you're rolling out your muscles like dough. Obviously you need a second person to do any part of your upper body, but it doesn't take a lot of effort to get good pressure and an effective massage with this roller stick. Solid and durable. Great item.

Oh my god, I can't wait for someone to use this across my full back! It pinches a little in your hair, well, I have a buzz cut so my hair is short, but it does work for my neck and my neck cracked soooo good after I was done! It may be a little rough being plastic, but it really does work! I haven't been relaxed in forever. I have fibromyalgia and advanced arthritis, and have been told to get both my knees replaced. But yeah, love this massager for my calves, back and neck.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✅ No more rolling on a dirty/sweaty gym floor with a foam roller
  • ✅ Safer alternative to stretching, which elongates(weakens) the muscle.
  • ✅ Full, end-to-end, stainless steel core, 17 inch w/ 6 ABS smooth rollers with premium rubber knobbed sleeves for deep penetration.
  • ✅ UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE! No Squeaking, No Binding, No Breaking.
  • ✅ FATHERS DAY GIFTS.. BUY TODAY, TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE Soothe your aches from Neck, Back, Legs, Calves, and Foot Pain.

Description

F.A.T. PRODUCTS

MASSAGE ROLLER MUSCLE STICKS

Great Fathers Day Gift... Best Rollers For The Results You Need

Why are there so many identical rollers on Amazon?

Those guys all buy from the same factories in CHINA

Stop Rewarding the KNOCK-OFFS

You see a lot of sellers try to copy our Original Beginner Roller Design

No one has our EXCLUSIVE designs listed below

Exclusive Designs from F.A.T. Products

Elite Series Best for experienced rollers, used on extremity muscles(biceps, triceps, forearms, quads, hamms, and glutes)

Comes in Hard or Soft Rubber, based on preference

Advanced Series Best for experienced rollers, used on muscles around the spine(neck and back), due to larger spacing between rollers

No one has more designs and options in Massage Rolling than Fitness Answered

24 Options Available

4 Unique Designs

6 Colors Each (Red, Orange, Pink, Green, Blue, and Purple.)

Stop Stretching, Start Rolling PreWorkout or Post-

As a Personal Trainer I have seen a lot of pulled muscles and some serious long term injuries

Stretching elongates the muscle, weakening it and making it prone to injury

Rolling forces fresh, warm, nutrient rich blood into your muscles, instead stretching/weakening

This increased nutrient rich blood flow will help aid in relief from most common pains!

Great for those seeking everyday relief from leg, back, or tendon pain

Better Than A Bulky Foam Roller

Stop wiggling around on a filthy gym floor, start Muscle Roller comfortably

Easily massage your commonly sore areas(legs, glutes, lower back and neck), from a comfortable position

F.A.T. Products Has Your Back

100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not completely satisfied! Like REVIEWS?

Need social proof?

Our Stick Line has OVER 2000 reviews



This roller is great, especially to get out the soreness in your back and legs. I like how youre able to use this yourself and not needing to rely on anyone to help. The size is perfect to toss in a gym bag or normal backpack!

I needed a muscle stick and a co-worker told me to get the rubber one. I've used the hard plastic one before and it hurt a little after I used it.
ThisThe Muscle Stick Elite Soft "Rubber" Massage works like a charm.

Thanks

Wow! I highly recommend this product. As a Flight Attendant I can't fit a foam roller in my luggage, this roller fits in roller bag and takes up no space. I love the rubber, I do not recommend the hard one as rubber is plenty tough for your muscles. I rolled my legs out until I couldn't feel anymore knots. VERY EFFECTIVE I am already feeling the effects. Quality product

This is a sturdy muscle massager. Helps get out those knots with ease. Easy to use on your legs, however, you would need assistance from someone to rub your arms/back.

I had just gotten back from a 15 hour car ride when this arrived. Perfect timing. Used this to roll out my aching body and it worked great!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment