Friday, September 27, 2019

LAMBS WOOL PREMIER Size: 3/8 OZ (Pack of

LAMBS WOOL PREMIER Size: 3/8 OZ (Pack of 3)

LAMBS WOOL PREMIER Size: 3/8 OZ (Pack of 3)

I received these today and was very curious how much was in each package. The answer is there isn't much in each 3/8 oz. package. I'm glad I got the multiple pack since I need them for both feet (I need them for the toe of a pair of heels). Knowing how lambs wool works for toe shoes - this will work fine for my dress shoes. Be aware that each package is probably enough for one (1) shoe. I think the 3rd package will divide between the two shoes making them even more comfortable. I'm actually looking forward to wearing the shoes again.

I use lambswool in all my stilettos. No more sore toes. This does the trick. I keep a bag in my office just in case.

so I had to have this pair of boots...but they didn't have my size...….bought them anyways.....put the lambs wool in the toes and now the boots fit perfectly. much easier and more comfortable to walk in now!!!!

A real toe saver. I use it in my hiking boots all the time. I have also recommended the lambs wool to R.E.I. as it is a proven product in my opinion.

I purchased this because i have a foot brace that was irritating my leg. This has helped ease that pain and irritation. I use it everyday.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description



    I use to protect my toes. Wrapping my pinkies helps prevent corns. I'm on my feet all day as a hairdresser and rely on lambs wool. I use it every day. I will buy this again.

    I use these in the toes of my shoes when I am going to be on my feet all day for multiple days to protect my toes and it does a great job. Very comfortable

    Used to protect my toe nails in my skate boots for roller derby. This multi-pack was well worth the money.

    I use to cushion my pinky toe - even tho my shoe has space enough I have hyper nerves in feet so the extra softness is valuable.

    Good cushioning around my toes for shoes with thin soles. I love the shoes but the lambs wool is absolutely necessary. Grateful I learned about lambs wood from when I took ballet when I was young.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment