Saturday, September 28, 2019

Chattanooga Nylatex Wraps 1/Pack 2.5" x

Chattanooga Nylatex Wraps 1/Pack 2.5" x 36"

Chattanooga Nylatex Wraps 1/Pack 2.5

As I said for the 6" version of this product, this product is used by the local hospital in several departments, my most recent testimony being the PT (physical therapy) department. Excellent product. I have several sizes and use constantly.

Delivered as promised

I bought this strap to wrap around my ankle with an ColPak for an Achilles problem. I cut off the excess and it works just great. Chattanooga makes great products.

I use the wrap, and wrap around shoe and to exercise bike pedal. To keep my foot on pedal. Works well!!!!

M.H.

Perfect wrap for holding ice pack in place. Holds up beautifully highly recommended.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Ideal for holding cold packs comfortably in place
  • Combines strong elastic stretch and the pull of rubber
  • Takes hold instantly to secure ColPaC ice bags
  • No metal fastener required
  • Makes excellent slings and extremity wraps

Description

The Chattanooga Nylatex Wraps are made from a stretchable, laminated hook and loop material. Ideal for holding cold packs and therapeutic electrodes in place ensuring good contact. Also makes excellent slings and extremity wraps.



good quality works well !

Good

Perfect!

The order arrived quickly. The product is excellent quality. It snugs around my shoulder and I can do other things while it's working. It's easy to use. I highly recommend this product.

these nylatex wraps are AWESOME and the price is great. Love that the velcro attaches solidly anywhere on the blue side of the wrap. Soft, flexible non rubbing

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment