Monday, September 30, 2019

Microwave Hot and Cold Purple Non-scented Kozy Slippers By Kozy

Microwave Hot and Cold Purple Non-scented Kozy Slippers By Kozy Collar

Microwave Hot and Cold Purple Non-scented Kozy Slippers By Kozy Collar

I have extremely cold feet during the winter months. They are so cold they are painful. These warmers help me a lot. I heat them up and wear them when I first get into bed. Heat lasts 20-30 minutes.

Massage therapist here. I find these slippers are best used when client is face-down on table.

FINALLY. It’s cold outside—don’t they know it’s May?—and my feet are warm. Thanks to these purple beauties. They worked in less than two minutes.

Works great on swollen feet, keeps even my legs warm

Wonderful. Thank you so much! Was perfect when I had the flu!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Kozy Slippers by Kozy Collar are channeled top and bottom providing heat or cold to the entire foot .The Kozy Slipper warmed from the microwave will help relieve the pain associated with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Reynolds Syndrome, relax stiff muscles, aid with circulation and flexibility. As an Ice pack the slippers will help reduce swelling and ease pain.
  • May be used on hands.
  • Microwave on high 1 to 2 minutes adjust heating as needed 30 seconds more or less
  • Slippers are filled with rice

Description

Kozy Therapy Non-scented Slippers can also be used as mittens pampering your feet & hands with heat or cold therapy for relaxation and pain management. The Kozy Slippers/Mittens warmed from the microwave will help relieve the pain associated with Rheumatoid Arthriti, Reynaulds Syndrome, relax stiff muscles, aid with circulation and flexibility. As an Ice pack the slippers/mittens will help reduce swelling and ease pain. The slippers are a non-invasive, non-pharmaceutical, first line treatment.



Works as advertised.

My wife loved them.

These are awesome for cold feet. I wish I had found these years ago. Thank you.

Lose heat faster than other rice packs I've used but because it's all encompassing my feet are usually warm before the heat is gone

I have some microwavable fuzzy slippers made with grain inside that I love for cold feet. I couldn't find another pair after a couple of years of searching, so I ordered these. I have CRPS and Reynold's disease, so it is I imperative that I keep my feet warm. This product DOES work, although I like the fuzzy slippers better.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment