Saturday, September 28, 2019

Koo-Care King Size XL Heating Pad with Fast-Heating Technology, 3 Temperature Settings & Super Soft

Koo-Care King Size XL Heating Pad with Fast-Heating Technology, 3 Temperature Settings & Super Soft Microplush - (12" x 24")

Koo-Care King Size XL Heating Pad with Fast-Heating Technology, 3 Temperature Settings & Super Soft Microplush - (12

I have used this heating pad a few times since I got it yesterday. I go to the gym a lot and there are times when I really need a heating pad, or even when I have general back pain.

This is an XL size and has 3 heat settings (low, med, high) that you cycle through with the on/off button. The cord on this heating pad is very nice and long too, which I love.

In one of my photos, I compared it to a heating pad I already have by Sunbeam (a pretty popular heating pad). The Koo-Care heating pad is slightly wider than the Sunbeam which is nice.

So far I really like this heating pad and I plan to get a lot of use out of it. If my opinion of this product changes, I will update my review.

We bought this to warm our baby's crib at night before bedtime. (We do not leave this in the bed when our baby sleeps. We remove it and place the baby in the warm bed. We found that the cold bed woke our baby every time we placed in it, and this solved the problem. If it you used it for this purpose, you should know that it gets quite hot. Always check the bed temperature with your hand before placing a baby in the bed. We often have to let the bed cool off a little before placing our little one in it.) Anyway, this heating pad works as it's suppose to work. Why only four stars? There are two reasons.

1. There is a slight chemical smell. We washed it according to the instructions, and that did help some. However, it is still there. The smell is maximized by the heat, so when we place our little one in the crib, the odor lingers in the crib for a bit. We prefer to keep chemicals and whatnot away from our baby, but I doubt there's a better option. I suppose an extra few hours sleep for our baby is worth a few minutes of breathing whatever this thing is offgassing.

2. There does a appear to be some kind of solder that was dropped on the pad and melted into the exterior. I assume this is more of an quality control issue, and it doesn't impact the performance of the product. We wrap it in a cotton blanket anyway. However, if we were using it for muscle aches and such (without the blanket wrapped around it), the little bit of solder would not be very comfortable against the skin.

Heating pad warms quickly. I especially appreciated the longer than usual electrical cord. I have reduced circulation in feet and heating pad is wonderful in providing warmth to my feet. Have not tried pad on lower back, shoulders, etc., but have no reason to think it would not work fine. Recommend this heating pad.

March 2019 bought our second pad. One for bed and one for sofa. So great!

Works great and I like the larger size of it. I like that there are 6 heat levels instead of just low, medium, and high. It’s a big step up from what’s always been available in stores in many way. Only one of which is its soft texture and that it’s not a plasticy pad stuffed into a cheap, rough fabric that has to be resituated all the time. And, I really like the 2-hour shutoff as a safety feature.

I use this every night to keep my feet warm when I’m falling asleep. I’ve had it for about 2 months - got it to replace a heating pad that still worked but was getting old and didn’t have auto shut off. So glad I did because this one is way better!

Liked:

- Auto shut off after 2 hours! No more waking up in a panic because I forgot to shut it off.
- 3 heat settings: “Hot” gets nice and HOT! But not so hot that you’re in pain.
- Very cozy, flexible and versatile. I also use it for muscle pain, if needed.
- Easy to clean.
- Long power cord reaches from most outlets to my bed or the couch.

Disliked:

- There’s truly nothing I disliked about this heating pad!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Ultra-Soft & Extra-Large Pad. Super soft micro plush provides you with maximum comfort, 12" x 24" meets the demand of treating muscle pain of different parts, perfect for shoulders, back, abdomen, arms and legs.
  • Fast Heating, Fast Relief. You will feel the warmth in seconds and several minutes are enough for it to bring the relief from your muscle pain.
  • Moist Heat Therapy Option. Moist heat provides a way of obtaining deeper heat therapy. Enjoy dry or moist heat therapy per your preferences.
  • 2-Hour Auto shut-off. Conserves energy and avoids burns caused by excessive heating when you fall asleep.
  • Machine Washable. Makes it easy to keep the heating pad clean and beautiful.

Description

Koo-Care King Size Heating Pad is designed for those that are in need for a more potent solution to their pain issues. The 12" x 24" size can cover
greater areas of your body and is perfect for treating sore muscles in your shoulders, back, abdomen, legs, and arms. Benefits from the fast-heating
technology, the pad can deliver pain relief to any aching zone in seconds. The pad also provides a moist heat option that permits a safe use for moist
or dry therapy. Use for just 20 minutes daily (or as recommended by your doctor) to increase blood flow and reduce pain and muscle spasms.

Feature
● Large Size 12" × 24" Pad:
Offers excellent coverage for large muscle groups.
● Ultra-soft Material: Provides maximum comfort for your body.
● Moist Heat Therapy Option: Provides deeper penetration for more effective muscle relief.
● 2-Hour Auto Shut-Off: Conserves energy and avoids burns caused by excessive heating.
● 10-Foot Extra-Long Cord: Makes it easier to use when sitting in bed or a sofa.
● Machine Washable: Helps to maintain good appearance and softness for years.
● Storage Bag: Provides convenient storage and protection.

Temperature Options
Low (~105°F)
Medium (~122°F)
High (~140°F)

Product Specifications
Heating Pad Size: 12" x 24"
Material: Micro plush (top); Polyester (bottom)
Power Supply: AC 120V, 60Hz, 105W
Auto Shut-Off Time: 120 minutes

1-Year Warranty: We offer risk-free purchase and 100% Money Back Guarantee.



My previous heating pads always end up on the high setting within minutes. I rarely move this beyond the first setting because it gets so hot, and I never put it on high. I would definitely recommend this!

It keeps my feet warm. I like that it goes off in two hours and has three levels of heat. I will also use as needed as a heating pad because it is very good size to use. The long cord and control are a must to have and prevents in most cases having to fin extension cord. I am happy with it and I should say that the prize was very competitive. All around a good purchase.

Soft material, extra long cord and heats up quickly. It doesn't get as hot as one I had before (different brand) but it's ok. However I like it to be extremely hot so to others this may be a good temperature. I've only owned this for about a month and the cover has already started to rip. Again, not a terrible thing. I do have pets and kids so it could have been from them.

It’s fine. It get warm, it does the job. But, be careful, it’s easy to change the settings or turn on with out you realizing it. It’s plush and it’s a bit larger than the regular sized heating pad. The quality? It’s fine, I don’t expect it to last more than a year or so.

I bought this heating pad originally for after my surgery. It really helps its reliable. I love it so much use it daily. I had to buy a second one because even my dog loves it that if im up he will lay right on it i only use the low setting for him though.

I love that its soft and flexible it heats up quickly and because it doesnt have a cover you dont have to worry about it slipping moving aroud or the hot plastic hurting you like other pads.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment