Sunday, September 29, 2019

Spongeables Skinutrients Body Wash in a Sponge, Pomegranate Punch, With Bonus Travel Bag, 20+ Washes, 3.5 oz

Spongeables Skinutrients Body Wash in a Sponge, Pomegranate Punch, With Bonus Travel Bag, 20+ Washes, 3.5 oz Sponge

Spongeables Skinutrients Body Wash in a Sponge, Pomegranate Punch, With Bonus Travel Bag, 20+ Washes, 3.5 oz Sponge

I purchased this to take on a 2 week trip to Alaska. It worked perfect! Lots of suds and lasted well beyond the 2 weeks of showers every day. Sponge texture was soft on my skin. The scent was nice, not overpowering. I plan to buy it again for my next trip.

This worked out perfectly for my trip to Ireland. It fit great in my toiletries bag and I didn't have to worry about it leaking at all. The amount of soap that comes from the sponge is perfect and it smells great, a perfectly light cucumber scent.

This sponge smells so pleasant and fruity, and is a nice option to keep in the shower instead of washcloths. I really enjoyed using this for the first time and expect it to last a while!

I love all the different "scents" and scrubbing action of the spongeables... got some of each kind.. especially for the feet... give them as gifts and they are always appreciated !

I purchased this product to take up to our camper. I have not this one yet but have been very happy with it in the past.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Infused with pomegranate juice extract to promote skin elasticity
  • The rejuvenating scent of pomegranate in this premium sponge helps create a sumptuous spa experience at home
  • Contains a moisturizing blend of olive oil and vitamin E
  • Just add water and squeeze to release the foamy cleanser and let stress melt away with every scrub
  • Lasts for 20+ washes

Description

Featuring patented, revolutionary foam-release technology, this body sponge contains an exquisite blend of cleanser, moisturizing olive oil, and pomegranate juice extract that will leave skin feeling smooth and hydrated after every use. Just add water to create an at-home spa experience and release the rich lather to scrub away the stress of the day while you bask in the rejuvenating scent of pomegranate. Directions for use: Thoroughly wet sponge and squeeze to release the creamy lather. Massage away dirt and impurities to reveal hydrated, softer skin. When finished, squeeze out any excess water and store in a dry place until next use.



I love this product. It smells amazing, the sponge is super soft and is so easy to use. My son loves it because he can just grab it, wet it and wash himself, he doesn't have to try and hold a bottle and the sponge to get soap. I would definitely buy another one when the soap is gone from this one.

A little too fruity of scent for me but great product. I can usually get about 10 days out of this.

I love these sponges. This one spells so good

Thank you.

The smell is really good. What I expected.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment