Saturday, September 28, 2019

Doc Johnson Mood - Naughty 1 - Silicone Anal Plug - Medium - 3.9 in. Long and 1 in. Wide - Tapered Base for

Doc Johnson Mood - Naughty 1 - Silicone Anal Plug - Medium - 3.9 in. Long and 1 in. Wide - Tapered Base for Comfort Between The Cheeks - Medium - Black

Doc Johnson Mood - Naughty 1 - Silicone Anal Plug - Medium - 3.9 in. Long and 1 in. Wide - Tapered Base for Comfort Between The Cheeks - Medium - Black

I'm not sure where to even start this review, this plug has so many positive aspects that I don't know which to talk about first. I guess a little background would be useful. I own about 10-15 plugs varying in sizes, weights and materials, and I think this is my favorite out of all of them.

I purchased this for about $10, which is pretty average for a silicone plug of this size. I purchased the large size, and for those who may be timid of that title, it really isn't all too large. I'm pretty advanced when it comes to play down there and have used plugs four times the size. Its not a beginner size but I think most anyone would be able to handle this plug. I was disappointed when I first saw its size, thinking it would be too small, but sometimes size isn't everything. Once I had it in, it was amazing.

What makes this plug so great is its size. Its just long enough, roughly 4.5" long, so that the tip gently pushes your insides. I've had other plugs that are too long and they become uncomfortable after just a little bit. This one is perfect though and is so comfortable you can (and should) wear it for hours. The width as mentioned, isn't all too wide, but again is almost perfect. Its just enough to keep it up there and remind you its there, but not uncomfortable. This plug won't stretch you out for bigger play, but I think its meant more for a long term comfortable plug.

Another aspect that I find great is the bottom stem. A lot of plugs have a concave curve, meaning they get narrow, the wider again at the bottom. That sometimes makes it difficult to keep them in for long because it stretches the sphincter a little. This doesn't, the sphincter will close almost entirely around this and assure you the plug is there to stay. You really have to try and force it out for it to come out, trust me I tried.

The last aspect that I love, and again think adds to the comfort of this plug is the base. Its shape and design is excellent. Its tapered to the curves down there, rather than being flat like a lot of plugs are. Its also relatively thin and narrow, allowing it to settle in as naturally as possible. You honestly can't even feel the base, even while sitting unless on a hard surface. Otherwise, its near perfect.

I DID NOT receive this for a discount in exchange for a review as a lot of reviews seem to say, I'm just your average person looking for great toys. If you're debating it, stop and just get it. Its great for wearing long term as it is super comfortable and not too big.

This is a review for the DJ Mood Naughty 2 Extra Large. At 6" in length and 1.5" at its widest this is a huge step up from the DJ Mood Naughty 2 Large.
This is not for beginners or me apparently. Needs some transition between the large and x-tra large. Why I like it. Quality. Good material,pliable,no smell,body safe. It does collect a small amount of lint particularly if dried with a soft cotton towel as you can see in the photo. Intermediate folks looking for a Kegeling prostate massage will find this toy fulfilling. From what i gather,the bigger is better crowd would be disappointed. If nothing else the exploration and discovery is worth the low price.

Bought the Extra Large version as I knew I wanted it to be as big as possible. When I got it, I did not expect the base of this anal plug to be quite so big. I thought the base might get uncomfortable after a while as it seems some of the other Doc Johnson plugs tend to do, but surprisingly that wasn't the case. I had this plug in for over 6 hours before my body decided that was enough and took it out. I could tell it was there for sure, but it never felt uncomfortable (and I love shoving things in my butt). Also, I did not have any issues with this anal plug slipping out or not staying in its place while I was wearing it.

I would highly recommend this anal plug to anyone interested in anal play, the extra large works well for me, might be too big for others.

A while ago I had the medium version of this, and really loved it. But I felt that I needed something bigger.

This one is truly awesome. In fact after using it on and off for a day I had a full-on hands-free involuntary orgasm.

I've been liberally lubricating it with Turn On silicone lubricant - check my review for that.

It's a bit of challenge to insert - you need to warm up to it - but it's shape and lumps make it apply incredible pressure in precisely the right places, particularly if you are seated and flex your muscles to draw it in. Really a remarkable experience. Whole-heartedly recommended.

OK, so first out of the gate, well made, no flashing that needs to be cut off and no sharp or hard corners which could cause injury. This was very nice as I have gotten some in the past that needed to be trimmed before they could be used.

The base of this flares a bit from end to end to accommodate different sized butts.

Overall it is a well made sex toy and is certainly fun.

I would not recommend it for extended wear though as the material is a bit too solid at the base making some uncomfortable hard spots after an extended period of time. For this I dock it 1 star as it is billed as extended use.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Measurements in inches, Total Length = 3.9, Insertable Length = 3.6, Max Width (Diameter) = 1, Max Girth (Circumference) = 3.14
  • Made of Firm Yet Flexible, Body-Safe, Non-Phthalate, Velvet Touch finished, High Quality Silicone
  • Narrow Tapered Base helps keep this toy where it belongs and makes it more comfortable Between The Cheeks
  • Stimulates P-Spot And Other Erogenous Zones
  • Perfect Companion for your Naughty Adventures

Description

A smooth silicone plug classically shaped for comfortable penetration, this user friendly piece from the Naughty line is a completely unisex pleasure tool boasting a host of must-have features.

Tiny at the tip, the Medium gently widens and stretches the ass to admit a supple silicone taper. The shaft grows gradually wider toward the base, continuing that stimulating stretch. The Naughty Medium's wide base makes for worry-free penetration, plus, the up-curled shape adds pleasurable pressure to the perineum when positioned properly.

Made of high end hypoallergenic silicone, this Naughty piece is non-irritating and ideal for even very sensitive skin. The nonporous surface can be be thoroughly disinfected and sterilized with a run through the dishwasher (top rack, low heat) or a dip in boiling water. Warm soapy water works well for everyday clean-up. Use lots of a good water based lube with the Naughty Medium, silicone formulas should be avoided, as should contact with other silicone toys and products.



This was my first plug and is, by far, still my favorite. The size is perfect, though it may be a bit on the larger side for some beginners, and I absolutely love the skinny tapered stopper at the end. It allows you to sit comfortably and move around without fear of it slipping out and hurting your cheeks. The material is nice and smooth and easy to clean. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good plug.

I absolutely love this plug. It's perfect for all-day wear, which was exactly what I was looking for. When paired with a good quality water-base lube, this little thing slips right in and stays put. I would highly recommend this to anyone, but especially those new to anal play/plugs. It's small enough to not cause any discomfort no matter what position you're in, but large enough to be stimulating. It's perfect for first-timers.

I must not have read the description fully, which is totally my bad!

This plug is quite large, not in diameter necessarily, but definitely in length. It's quite substantial - and since I had intended for this to be used during date nights/outings with my current partner, it unfortunately wasn't suitable for my needs.

I will not give it less than 5 stars, though - the silicone is high quality and durable, and the tapered base is a huge selling point (I've been in plenty of discomfort before due to a jewel-bottom plug starting to chafe. Ow!). The price is pretty nice, too!

I got a medium size since I thought the small wouldn't be enough. Turns out my GF felt otherwise as it was to much for her. She's been fine with a finger and while length wise the product was fine width wise it was a little larger. If you or your partner are new to anal play then I would maybe recommend the smaller size.
Full disclosure my GF and I have tried anal and that didn't well for either of us. If you've done anal before and it worked then I think a larger size would be okay.
The product itself is very nice and made of good flexible material

First plug iv used and i have to say its amazing. The shipping was amazing also, when it got to my post office and i got it u couldn't tell that it was a "toy". Know using it, its a bit hard to get use to but thats so minute its not really a problem. The feeling it gives u is amazing so id recommend this to anyone

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment