Friday, September 27, 2019

ERADICATOR for Bed Bug and Dust Mite Control / 128 Oz Natural, Non-Toxic Solution / 1 Gallon Ready to Use

ERADICATOR for Bed Bug and Dust Mite Control / 128 Oz Natural, Non-Toxic Solution / 1 Gallon Ready to Use Refill for Spray Bottles

ERADICATOR for Bed Bug and Dust Mite Control / 128 Oz Natural, Non-Toxic Solution / 1 Gallon Ready to Use Refill for Spray Bottles

wow this stuff is awesome after waking up one morning with bites head to toe , I called exterminators no one could get there for at least a week,
I have terminal cancer I also use blood thinners and every bite just kept bleeding , it's hard to take in I could have died because of a tiny bug causing me to bleed to death , I came across Eradicator searching google , it came the very next day my wife and daughter sprayed every inch of the house ,
you would think it would stink but it had a very slight scent of vinegar , so we opened the windows the vinegar smell went away in less than a hour
you would never think a vinegar based product would work so fast , it's pet safe and bio degradable ,

It does work on dust mites! My son has a bad allergy on dust mites and we’re not able to hang out with me on couch because our dog made it her main hang out place causing all kind of allergy reactions. I got Eradicator and after I sprayed it on blue ones, he felt fine sitting there with me for hours. I use it all the time now. I spray carpet, pillows, leather couch and even the dog’s bed. It works very well! I recommend this product

Very happy! This does a great job neutralizing those daily allergens. I use it more in the areas and on the furniture the dog frequents and it has really helped.

great.

This product is killing mites better than other products I've tried. But it hasn't completely cured the problem -- still working on the infestation


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ERADICATOR is an all-natural, 100% green product that effectively controls bed bugs and dust mites.
  • Green, non-toxic, biodegradable natural solution - safe solution to bed bug and dust mite infestations.
  • Professional efficacy reports indicate ERADICATION ratios of 100% for adult bed bugs and their nymphs.
  • Odor free, stain free, provides a cost effective solution versus expensive exterminator treatments.
  • Safe to spray on beds and where bed bugs hide; solution is pet and people safe.

Description

ERADICATOR is a 100% green product that effectively controls bed bugs and dust mites. The active ingredients in ERADICATOR eliminate bed bugs and dust mites. This non-toxic formula eradicates all strains of bed bug infestations, even those immune to toxic chemicals (usually Pyrethroids, which are a synthetic Pyrethrum and a neurotoxin). While highly effective, ERADICATOR contains no harmful chemicals making the product safe to use around people and pets. ERADICATOR is also effective against household pests such as fleas, ticks, and chiggers.



In order to get relief, I have to use this product every night. I have used 3, 128oz. bottles. I will be ordering two more.

This works. Works good. But I fell ill with terrible headache for days and i opened windows of course when spraying.
I looked up the first ingredient; SLS; very bad stuff.

I felt something biting me on at night for months. Everyone thought I was crazy. This stuff worked but only temporarily. I think it honestly works best in conjunction with using stuff on yourself. I would put tea tree oil on at night and spray down my bedding and floor a few hours prior. Worked but who wants to do this every night

Update: This could help someone who is reading. You may have scabies. It’s a type of mites. Pretty sure our home nurse had them (let them go). They worked with several clients a week. Just go to the doctor. Save the drama and lots of questions they will ask you by simply saying “A friend just told me they had scabies and told me to go get the cream to”. It’s called permethrin. You can’t get this over the counter. I’ve dealt with this for almost a year. Going crazy and researching on the internet. Everyone can’t feel the bites at night. (Lucky them) If you have tried everything then go get the cream. Wish I knew about this sooner. Wash all your clothing and use the hottest drying cycle. Bag stuff you can’t wash. Spray the Eradicator on your furniture. Works like a charm. Months later and no bites!

I am allergic to bed bugs. The gallon jug of eradicator works well to put in a spray bottle and spray on my dust mite cover. I recommend this product.

Best ever for traveling in hotels.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment