Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Philosophy Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion - 32

Philosophy Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion - 32 oz

Philosophy Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion - 32 oz

Wonderful lotion, have been using it for years. It keeps your skin so soft and the lovely scent stays with you all day.
The lotion, 32OZ., was mailed in a bubble wrap bag and it arrived all torn & open with a slight crack in the bottle.....very disappointing.

This lotion has an amazing smell! Love It!

Love this lotion!! My skin soaks it up, especially in winter. I’m almost 70 and have very soft skin and no flabby underarms.

I use only this product to shower and many have commented on my soft skin; then they buy the wash. We love the scent. The product is worth the cost because it lasts a long time. I am retired and this is important to me.

Wife loves this stuff


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Value Size 32 oz Bottle

Description

the natural aging process causes the soft tissues of our faces and bodies to begin to descend. our eyebrows frown, our lids droop, our eyes appear hollow, our noses and ears larger, and our jawbone is less defined. as for our breasts, bellies, and our buttocks, it's no different. we can fight the process or we can yield to losing our bodies, gaining our souls, and finding our grace.amazing grace perfumed firming body emulsion is an award-winning body lotion. it's the ultimate body moisturizer for dry, aged or wrinkled skin. amazing grace perfumed firming body emulsion is enriched with natural olive and macadamia nut oils to help soften skin and aid in moisture retention while shea butter helps nourish dry skin. vitamins e and c provide antioxidant protection, and a firming ingredient helps tone the skin leaving it feeling velvety soft and smelling beautiful.



I have been using this lotion for years now. It's a very clean-smelling lotion, enough of a scent to wear without any perfume or body spray. I would highly recommend this, and it's well worth the price.

I love all the philosophy products but Amazing Grace is by far my favorite. If you've never purchased this lotion you won't be disappointed.

I'm in love with this lotion. I can't say that I have seen firmer skin, but it smells great and feels great. Would definitely recommend for a solid daily moisturizer.

Amazing product!!!!

Love the smell! It’s my ...th bottle I just keep buying it!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment