Sunday, June 16, 2019

Fun and Function Bite Bands Chewy Necklaces for Calm and Focus Set of

Fun and Function Bite Bands Chewy Necklaces for Calm and Focus Set of 6

Fun and Function Bite Bands Chewy Necklaces for Calm and Focus Set of 6

Our 5 year old picked up the habit of chewing on his shirt. We tried the chewelry but he never cared for the silicon chewables and we would end up with soaked and ruined shirts.

We tried these bite bands on a whim and couldn't be happier. They are a little less "pretty" then the chewelry and a little less discrete, but for a child who likes cloth they're wonderful.

One note is you do have to wash them pretty much each night to avoid smell, but if he were chewing on his shirts still we would be washing ruined clothing every night anyways. I highly recommend these bands for any parent whose child is partial to chewing cloth.

I bought these for my 8-yr-old who recently started chewing her shirt collars. I first tried the hard chewy items, but she clearly wanted fabric. She is 100% agreeable to wearing them, and they're saving her clothes from becoming soaked and ruined. I ended up ordering a second pack, as she usually goes through two or three daily. I have fortunately not experienced some of the problems mentioned in the negative reviews.

This product is great. We have a 6 year old autistic son who would always chew on the collar of his shirt. These have stopped him from doing that. I would recommend for anybody with similar issues

Good product. My son chews his shirts. I thought he'd like these, he didn't. However, the quality of the product is great.

Great item anda safe, great idea. Wish material was a bit softer for kids who are sensory defensive.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • OPTIMAL COMFORT. Soft to the touch and comfortable to wear, these chewy necklaces are made using a polyester/cotton blend. The material is gentle against the skin, super absorbent, safe to use and easy to clean.
  • LONG-LASTING STRENGTH. In addition to offering soft comfort, the fabric is also durable to hold up against normal wear and tear. The bite bands are also machine washable, allowing you to toss them in the wash over and over again for repeated use.
  • SUPER ABSORBENT. A perfect alternative for kids who chew on their clothes, these chewy necklaces are made of super-absorbent materials that soak up moisture and keep shirts dry, even after long periods of drooling.
  • CALM AND FOCUS. Uniquely designed for children who need to chew or bite for calm and focus, these bite bands help with anxiety, biting, self-injury, sensory-seeking and more. They also help exercise oral motor and facial muscles to prepare kids for good eating habits and can assist with trouble at school and travel issues.
  • 6-PIECE SET. The Fun and Function set includes six chewy necklaces, furnished in red, yellow, blue, green, purple and orange to appeal to everyone's taste. Worn individually or in multiples for a rainbow effect, kids love the multi-colored design and necklace style.

Description



Product is just as I expected!

I ordered these for my grandson,he was chewing on his clothes,we tried the plastic necklaces,but he drooled to much.These are working very well for him.

2nd purchase. Even school OT asked where I purchased. If your kid likes to chewing on neckline of shirt great replacement.

Excellent! We use it in many different ways.

This is fantastic. Glad I ordered it.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment