
Perfect for my 90 year old father. He would put his nitro bottle in his pocket. One day we could not find it. Due to the bottle being smaller, it was easy to misplace. This allows him to have control over the nitro pills and has the extra chamber to fit his other medication. He likes having the control over things in his life and this gives him the sense of freedom. Additionally, we were at a doctor's office and the staff recognized the container. They asked if his nitro pills were in it. Seems that many medical personnel recognize this holder and will be aware of health conditions. Finally, after his stroke, he has had some challenges with dexterity and fine motor skills. This is easy for him to open and close.
Excellent product! I cannot recommend highly enough!
Bought this as a gift for my Wife. This Cielo Pill Holder is the answer for your nitro bottle and a few pills.
My Wife was thrilled about the quality and the fact that here bottle of nitro does not rattle around in
her plastic prescription bottle!
I like this one so much I went out and purchased a 1" diameter one for myself.
Just a fantastic product.
I really like my Cielo pill holder. I got it to carry my Nitroglycerine pills to be able to always have them with me in a dark, waterproof, protective container. This pill holder is very well made, and fits the small glass bottle perfectly. I use the top compartment to carry aspirin. This is a perfect solution.
Seems well made and a secure place for the nitro bottle. Too large for my pocket so it hangs on my belt. It appears to be substantial and the other rings make a nice seal. Have no been in bad weather with it but I think that from the looks and feels of it I will have this for a long time. Thanks for making a quality product.
Love this!!!! My husband has broken twice his nitro pills, until this beautiful made pill holder! He has dropped this twice, since we purchased this and the glass pill bottle is completely fine! Appreciate it being made here in USA and the quality is superb!

Feature Product
- SPECS: [Diameter - 0.75 inches] [Height - 3.1 inches] Protects a bottle of Nitroglycerin (25 ct) in the bottom chamber & aspirin in the top.
- 100% WATERPROOF: The fine threads and rubber O-ring make this pill container 100% waterproof.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE & MADE IN THE USA: Don't love it? Return it. ...But we don't expect that to be the case, as all of our products are 100% made in the USA. Quality is a key value at Cielo Pill Holders.
- CUSTOMIZABLE CAPACITY: Additional middle chambers available to increase storage
- GIVING BACK: "As a sufferer of an autoimmune disease, I understand the importance of a sturdy, yet stylish, pill holder. That's also why I donate 5% of all profits back to the Benaroya Research Institute!" - Christine, CEO
Description
Wouldn't it be nice if reaching for your medication actually gave you a reason to smile? Cielo Pill Holders are thoughtfully designed to make you feel better, just like the medicines they contain. Sure you can use plastic, throw-away, versions of this everyday item, but do you really want to? Just like nice sunglasses or a good wallet, Cielo Pill Holders transform an ordinary item into something that makes you feel good every time you use it. "I wanted something classy that doesn't announce I'm sick or have a problem. They are built like a Swiss bank vault, and look like fine jewelry." Cielo Pill Holders are a top selling pill holder on Amazon for one simple reason: After buying the first one most customers come back and buy more. Not just for themselves, but as gifts too, because you only begin to appreciate how marvelous they are once you hold them in your hand. Unquestionably beautiful. Fun to hold. Supremely functional. Buy one today and you'll wonder why you ever settled for plastic.
What a unique and quality product!! It's beautifully made, and I already have it in use. I love it!!! There are many sizes and options to customize it just for you. PERFECT!! Also, I will add the customer service with the company is helpful and informative with purchase: )
Great holder, but did not have the spare seals as described!
Love these - finally a place for larger pills
This is a bit big and heavier than I thought it would be but, it is what I ordered! It fits the little Nitro bottle and the top compartment is big enough for some aspirin.
Exactly what I was looking for to carry my emergency nitro and baby aspirin.







0 comments:
Post a Comment