
There's not a lot that can go wrong with ziploc bags. They close well, don't have any holes that I see, and are of high quality as far as I know. Five stars. Plus, the bags are packaged in other larger bags. Bonus bags! Bag-ception!
I sell a lot of little electronic parts in kits and these are great for writing what's in the bag on the bag and tossing them in there. The price is right so you don't mind using a bunch of them for one project. Couldn't find a bag this nice locally for anywhere near the money. Everything at the big box retailers was 2-3 times more expensive. Keep in mind this is only a 2 Mil bag, so don't put very heavy or sharp objects in the bag as it's not designed for that. I've had great success putting screws, nuts, electronic parts (resistors, capacitors, etc...), and pre-cut sections of wire. I'm able to roll up 20' of 14 gauge wire and place in these bags easily. If you have realistic expectations for the bags, they will do just fine. One reviewer said the ends of the zip lock part are crimped, and this is true, so if you're looking to stick something exactly 4" wide in this bag then you may want to look for the next size up. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from this seller again.
I got several 2 mil clear Zip Lock bags, in the 2 and 3 inch width, and all of them were substantially less than their specified width. The 3 inch bag was hardly bigger than the 2 inch bag. I could fit small Moravian Sugar cookies into none of them. These, although they say 4 inches wide, are a bit over 3 inches wide. But, large enough, finally, for what I needed.
These are good quality bags, specially for the price, they are amazing! It's a good quality zip lock, genuine 2mil bag and it's clear in color (unlike the yellowing tinge on the cheaper bags). I have been buying this for a long time now, and yet to have a single issue.
I will never have to buy another small bag again. Great price! Your local arts and craft store cannot come close to this. The bags are durable, similar to the Ziploc brand. It’s a perfect size to keep your arts and crafts organized. I used a few for small items in a party gift bag. Worked out perfectly.

Feature Product
- Measurements are Width x Height (below the zipper)
- Sturdy, 2 Mil clear polyethylene, meets FDA food storage requirements
- 5 convenient packs of 100 bags
- 51 2 Mil sizes available, from 1.25" x 1.25" up to 20" x 20"
Description
Measurements are Width x Height (below the zipper). Sturdy, 2 Mil clear polyethylene, meets FDA food storage requirements. 5 convenient packs of 100 bags. 51 2 Mil sizes available, from 1.25 x 1.25 up to 20 x 20.
i bought these to make homemade capri sun pouches and they worked great. now have multiple uses in my house.
I use these bags to put product in and send out. They are good quality for the weight and don't break if you stuff them a wee bit. The zips close 98% of the time and you can write on them with a sharpie and it stays.
I don't understand ANY negative feedback on this item. It's exactly what it says it is and just what I needed it for. I pack and display my homemade ponytail holders to ship on etsy. Excellent for this!
Product purchase was quick and easy. Very good price on item purchased and the product meets all my expectations. Ordering on line was a bonus and I couldn't be happier with this transaction. Delivery was quick. Would highly recommend this product and company, and will be ordering again in the future. Thank you.
A1







0 comments:
Post a Comment