Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Tweezerman G.E.A.R. Moustache Scissors and Comb Model No.

Tweezerman G.E.A.R. Moustache Scissors and Comb Model No. 72031-MG

Tweezerman G.E.A.R. Moustache Scissors and Comb Model No. 72031-MG

OK -- purchased alternate brands at Walmart and had to return. Completely dysfunctional and more money. Ordered these and a celebrity stylist friend who visits had him help me with my beard and mustache. These are the ticket for quality compared to others at a reasonable price.

The scissors are well-built and cut mustache hair easily due to the microserrations on the blades. They cut well at all points along the blades, working especially well at the tips. The overall size is small enough for traveling yet comfortable in the hand. This is not your typical household scissors and is made for the assigned duty. It is not of surgical quality, I have used one of these from my first aid kit in the past on my beard, but it is lighter and will possibly last as long. The comb is appropriate styled and sized but very poorly made - go with a Kent.

I lost my beard-trimming scissors so I went on Amazon and ordered these. Well, I didn't know how pathetic the old ones were until I tried these out. These things are sharp. I am now cutting the hair rather than pulling it out of my face. I found the old ones but threw them away.

I know it's a bit pricey, but it's an actual mustache comb small and fine enough to work on your facial hair and scissors small and sharp enough to get a good trim. They seem to be made with quality and they get the job done. I expect them to be around for awhile, as well.

Good scissors and comb. Perfect for trimming my moustache.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Item Condition: 100% authentic, new and unused. Tweezerman G.E.A.R. Moustache Scissors and Comb Model No. 72031-MG.
  • Tweezerman G.E.A.R. Moustache Scissors and Comb Model No. 72031-MG: Buy Tweezerman Before Waxing After Waxing Products - Sharp, straight blades cut and shape moustaches and beards with precision. Micro-serrations keep hair from slipping.Details provided by Tweezerman.

Description

Tweezerman G.E.A.R. Moustache Scissors with Comb



The comb is the selling point. The scissors are rather well maid upon first feeling them. Only time will tell if they last!

Great scissors and a convenient little comb. I've had this set for a few months and they've held up well.

Very well made.

This set is perfect what what it is made for. Nice sharp scissors and a fine comb. This set has helped me keep my mustache looking clean.

Thank you

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment