Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Pill Organizer 10 Compartments Travel Portable, Pill Case for Purse, Pill Box for Vitamin 2Pcs

Pill Organizer 10 Compartments Travel Portable, Pill Case for Purse, Pill Box for Vitamin 2Pcs (Black+White)

Pill Organizer 10 Compartments Travel Portable, Pill Case for Purse, Pill Box for Vitamin 2Pcs (Black+White)

I love this pill organizer! I had another one but not so heavy duty. My last one broke after 6 months, but I expect this one to last for years! I have to take pills multiple times a day and this pill organizer is so easy to fill and take with me no matter where I go.

Love this case! Opens easily, white is nice, closes securely. Got these for my husband who has Parkinson’s Disease. We purchased 14 of them. He always has a week in advance plus the week he’s using. He fills a weeks worth each week. All the pills fit including over-the-counter pills. Labels are great too. You’ll notice from the photo there’s still room for other pill storage. Fits easily in his pocket. So happy with this purchase! 😊

I love this pill box. It has enough compartments and has already withstood a few drops already. I havent tested it being waterproof though. I'm not sure what kind of security feature the ratings ask for. There definitely isn't anything secure about this. My 2yo can pop that latch in 0.03 seconds.

Overall, this works for what I needed. There’s plenty of compartments for organizing your daily meds and supplements, but some of them are on the smallish side and have a challenge accommodating larger pills like fish oil and vitamin C. I was able to get a whole week into the case but needed to use two of the smaller compartments for several days worth. I’d give it 5 stars if it were all large compartments.

I bought one of these for a recent trip and loved it. So much so that I ordered more to use as stocking stuffers. These are great for keeping pills separate and for preventing them from spilling all over your bag. I used small address labels to label each spot to prevent mix-ups. Can't recommend these enough!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • BPA -free and high-quality materials make the box healthy and sturdy
  • High temperature resistant,dustproof,moisture-proof, light weight.
  • 10 compartments with smart desiged : the pills are covered separately and they don't fly all over the place when opened With a locking buckle, seals well and easy to get open, but doesn't pop open on its own and spill in your bag
  • With a locking buckle, seals well and easy to get open, but doesn't pop open on its own and spill in your bag
  • 10 grids (2 layer) to organizer pills or supplements and capsules for several days, box size: 3.7"L x 2.4"W x 1"H.10 grids (2 layer) each compartment can hold 7-8 Advil -organize your supplements and capsules for several days

Description

SUANUA Weekly Pill Box For Travel 10 Compartments Set of 2 - translucent black&white

This pillbox 7 days makes your life easier. It end the risk of errors because your medications are now tidy. It offers a safe preservation of your treatment.

Ideal for storing pills, vitamins, small earrings and other small items, can help keep them tidy. Perfect for home, bedroom, office, or long trip

Advantage of SUANUA box

* This pill box is made of high quality food grade PP material. Which is healthy and elegant.

* The tight front lock and small teeth under the tongue of the main body box's tongue guarantee ensure that it will never open into purses or bags.

* The compact folding pill box has 10 separate rooms, which is a nice pocket container.

* Tiny volume but high capacity The ideal sorters,each compartments at least holds 6-7 Advil. hold 7 days of medicine, 3 or 4 times a day in the morning and in the afternoon.

* Multi-purpose stroage box, which can hold medicine, birth control,, birth control, jewelry, screws, etc.

* Perfect for home, bedroom, office, outdoor or long trip.

* Satisfaction Guarantee: We offer a lifetime warranty including full refund or free replacement if defective or unsatisfied.

Characteristics

2 pack

Material: food grade PP plastic, bpa-free

Size: 3.7 "L x 2.4" W x 1 "H

Color: black&white



I travel internationally and have had occasion where I became ill and did not have access to or understand OTC drug product labeling. This little pill organizer enables me to take enough OTC meds on a trip without having to take a whole bottles of pills. I've reduced the space taken up by all those bottles by about 90%. Highly recommended...I used labels for each compartment and include exp dates~

It holds pills pretty well. Just double check the measurements if you take larger pills (like some calcium supplements). Although this will hold the classic chocolate chewable calcium types, you can't use pills larger than that. Works perfect and stays secure.

I don't use these for vitamins... and I could see where large pills like Benedryll or Mucinex (or large vitamin pills) wouldn't be a good fit for this product. However, using with small and medium pills works great!

This is an amazing product and value. 2 travel sizes pull organizers with labels. It is very compact but can hold a good amount of pills. It’s perfect size for a purse or for a backpack while traveling.

Used for my 10 day trip to UK and was perfect for my meds. Kept everything in its place and held my dosages perfectly. I only needed one so I have an extra just in case.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment