Sunday, September 8, 2019

Sleep Mask 2-Pack with Earplugs 3D-Contoured No Pressure Anti-Noise Lightweight & Comfortable Eye Masks

Sleep Mask 2-Pack with Earplugs 3D-Contoured No Pressure Anti-Noise Lightweight & Comfortable Eye Masks Blindfold for Traveling/Naps/Night Sleeping(Blue & Black)by Kucemo

Sleep Mask 2-Pack with Earplugs 3D-Contoured No Pressure Anti-Noise Lightweight & Comfortable Eye Masks Blindfold for Traveling/Naps/Night Sleeping(Blue & Black)by Kucemo

This is one of the best sleep masks i have ever owned. Very comfortable,not too tight around my head. The elastic is soft and does not irritate me.
If the sun starts shining through your room in the morning or you're traveling a lot, you needs it!
When on your face, you can open your eyes and only have your eyelashes graze the mask slightly.
And it comes with ear plugs! The ear plugs come in their own little plastic cases, and you also receive a little bag to carry the mask/ear plugs with you for traveling.

I bought this for my family members. Four sleep masks and 4 set of earplugs only cost me $20! This is inexpensive compared to other products on Amazon. I tried them on today and the 3D mask feels good on my skin and is very comfortable. I use the earplugs when I swim as well! The products are totally worth the money.

Good quality, fast shipping. The earplugs where worth the price alone.
The masks are a little larger than most, & fit well. They do breath, but for 'hot' sleepers they may be to warm. They have a matte surface, so they don't feel 'slimey' like satin when you sweat.
The elastic will fit small & medium size heads fine, but for big heads it's iffy. My head is a size 8, & the elastic overlaps about 1-1.5 inches. I'll probably replace the elastic with 2 narrower pieces that go over & under the ear, which for me is more comfortable.

I really enjoy this sleep mask because it does not put pressure on my eyes and makes allowance for my nose. Both my son and I use the sleep mask. He is substantially larger than I am and they fit us both comfortably. I wasn't quite sure how the nose piece would work out for me but it's surprisingly comfortable. It isn't stitched together so I'm not sure how it will stand up to being washed. I'll try to update my review after I've both hand and machine washed it in a garment bag. I do not intend to dry it as the heat may warp the foam.

This is a very comfortable sleep mask! It comes with a little bag to keep it clean and also includes earplugs.

I think this is one of the best sleep masks I've used for naps so far. The velcro adjustment on the strap makes it so nice for people with all sizes of heads and keeps me comfortable and rested.

It completely obscures all light when you sleep, I often can't sleep when I'm in the lunch break; this eye mask helps me very well; also can use earplugs to prevent noise; it's a great product; Thanks


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【Uniquely Designed】-3D Contoured Design: Wider and deeper eye space than silk sleep mask, allows the free movement of the eye, no pressure as on your eye balls and face anymore.
  • 【SOFT & COMFORTABLE】-IDEAL TO BLOCK OUT LIGHT - Block Out Street Lamps Or The Morning Sun - Helping You to Relax and Fall Asleep Quickly For A Blissful Sleep and Wake Up Refreshed.
  • 【VERSATILE & DURABLE】-Perfect for Men, Women, Kids, Girls, Boys and Shift Workers - Won't Smudge Makeup -Combines Well with Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Therapy Apparatus.
  • 【Premium Quality Material】-High Density Memory Foam , Despite being folded, Sleep mask does not lose its shape, therefore this mask is easy to pack and carry, which makes it a great travel accessory. You can easily carry it in a purse, handbag, beach bag or briefcase.
  • 【BONUSES】-Complete sleeping mask set! You will receive a Carry Pouch and 2 Pairs of Premium Quality Ear plugs.

Description

Why Choose KUCEMO sleep masks?
- The super soft material makes you feel more restful and no sense of pressure exists.
- The deepest eye contour never touches your eyelid/eye makeup that you can blink your eyes freely.
- Premium sleep mask offers the maximum eye coverage and block out all the light.it is adjustable and fits all head sizes without feeling uncomfortable.

Especially good for?
1. Long-distance trains and buses.
2. Travelling and jet-lag.
3. Shift work or naps.
4. Blocking all light which harms your sleep


What's in the package?
2 x KUCEMO Eye Mask
2pairs x Premium Quality Earplugs
1 x Portable bag


TRY IT RISK FREE
We are so certain you'll love this sleep mask, we offer a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, so order TODAY! You have nothing to lose and beautiful sleep to gain!



arrived quickly, comfortable when i use it and blocks out light when needed. solid.

Very light and comfortable on the face. True colors. Does let in a teeny bit of light, not true darkness from the bottom, but that maybe an adjustment issue on my part. Planning on wearing it on the plain. Not fond of the earplugs, but qasnt planning on using them anyway.

These fit so well. Completely blocks out the light. If you’re someone who likes to sleep with absolutely no light than this is the sleep mask for you.

These sleep masks and ear plugs are way better then the pricier ones! They have better coverage so the light doesnt come in at the nose. The sleep masks are also very comfortable and adjustable. The ear plugs are far superior in comfort and noise cancelation.

Cheap and very light. Works

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment