Saturday, September 7, 2019

SecurOMax Black Microfiber Cleaning Cloth 10x10 Inch, 6

SecurOMax Black Microfiber Cleaning Cloth 10x10 Inch, 6 Pack

SecurOMax Black Microfiber Cleaning Cloth 10x10 Inch, 6 Pack

I got the 10:x10" cloths and I was initially afraid they were a bit big, but after using one a few times, I am very glad I picked these up. These days, you don't have to be into photography or computers to need a good microfiber cleaning cloth. With all the technology, touchscreens, etc most of us are surrounded by in our everyday lives, a good microfiber cleaning cloth has become a necessity (to some degree at least). The SecurOMax towerls are thick, but not roughly textured, they are strong and seem like they will last longer than most similar products I've tried, yet they are soft and gentle as can be. Most importantly, they are efficient cleaning cloths, and that's really why I bought them in the first place. Great product at a very reasonable price makes this, in my opinion, an excellent and highly recommended option for anyone shopping for good cleaning cloths.

Oh, and I like the individual cases they come in. I mean its not more than a plastic sleeve that can be closed, but at this price its still a nice touch of convenience to make this product stand out even further. If all of mine disappeared tomorrow, I would reorder these without a moment of hesitation.

Great cloths. Nice and thick. I soaked mine in warm water and dish washing soap to remove the dye. As others have commented, the manufacturer does not rinse the dye out of the completed product. Once washed and rinsed they are very nice.

I recently purchased an expensive pair of glasses and wanted a microfiber cloth to clean them with that was bigger than the little 4" square scraps of cloth you get from the optometrist. For the small price, you get six quality microfiber cloths that are individually packaged into plastic "cases" about the size of a credit card. That makes it very convenient to stash these in places you might need them. I stuck one in the glovebox of my car, for example. After use, it's easy to fold it back up and store it back in its case. I've already washed one of them and it came through with flying colors.

I bought this package of 10"x10" Microfiber Cleaning Cloths and I am very pleased with the product. I also both a smaller micro-fiber cloth cloth 6"x7", but right now I prefer the 10x10 ones. They are both nice cloths. thank you

I purchased these to clean my eye glasses. I am down to 1 pair. These are awesome. They are lint free remove every smudge the sizes are about 2/3rds the size of sheet of a note book paper unfolded. So not tiny. I have one at work. One in my purse. One beside my bed. Gave one to my son.(this way he doesn't steal mine.) One in my living room and one in my kitchen. You know that place where you need random important things. I need to see!! These allow this to happen. I will probably order more you know how perfect things disappear.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Lint-free streak-free microfiber cleaning cloths for lens, glasses, sunglasses, optical filters, tablets, cell phones, smartphones, touchscreens, computer monitors, laptops and big screen LED OLED TVs
  • Effectively wipes away smudges, stains, fingerprints, dust, and dirt leaving delicate surfaces clean and scratch-free; Safe for prescription eyeglasses, camera lenses and coated optical glass
  • Made of thick 220 GSM soft and gentle optical grade, tightly woven, brushed, Microfiber fabric composed of 80% Polyester and 20% Polyamide for enhanced softness
  • Each cloth in the pack of 6 comes equipped with a reusable plastic envelope for easy storage and portability
  • Size: 10 x 10 inches (25 x 25 centimeters), Black, 6 Pack

Description

Pack of 6, black 10 x 10 inches (25 x 25 centimeters) microfiber cleaning cloths that will keep your objects clean and scratch-free. Works well on video camera lenses, prescription eyeglasses, sunglasses, optical filters, tablets, cell phones, smartphones, touch screens, computer monitors, laptops, big screen LED OLED TVs and coated optical glass. Effectively wipes away any smudges, stains, fingerprints, dust and dirt, and does not leave streaks or lint behind. Made of thick (220 GSM) very soft and gentle optical grade, tightly woven, brushed, Microfiber fabric composed of 80% Polyester and 20% Polyamide for enhanced softness. Each cloth comes equipped with a reusable heavy duty zip bag for easy storage and portability.



These Microfiber Cleaning Cloths from SecurOmax are of very good quality and work well cleaning my glasses, binoculars, iPad screens and camera viewing screens. I especially like their large size as compared with the postage stamp sized ones that sometimes come with new eyeglasses. All in all, an excellent product at a good price. Highly recommend them.

The larger size is sooooo much better, easier to use than those postage stamp size they rave about giving you. Have a small stick-on hook on the inside of bathroom cabinet door & cut a tiny hole in one corner of the cloth to hang so can always find, handy and dry for next use. Does not ravel. All good!

If you have oversized man hands and need to clean a big screen without shoving your fingers right into it, these are perfect. They're thicker than normal cloths and big enough to dwarf your hands.

I'd imagine the thickness would make them a bit harder to clean down the road when/if they need it, but until then, these work just as well as MagicFiber cloths while being right in the middle of the two common sizes.

These are your standard good quality microfiber cloth. The difference is that they each comes in their own plastic case which keeps them clean and easier to find if you are carrying them in your pocket, purse or camera bag. I would suggest that you rinse them before using because they still have some excess dye left in them. Not a big deal.

Like to rinse off eyeglasses (with treated lenses) before cleaning. Larger size great for drying no matter whether cleaning with dish detergent or spray solution. Have not noticed any dye issues so far. Six pack allows me to keep one in pocket, car, wife’s purse, and golf bag.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment