Saturday, June 15, 2019

Wonder pax Neck Shoulder Heat Pack for Sport Injuries Muscle Pain Winter Sport Camping Hunting Fishing Period

Wonder pax Neck Shoulder Heat Pack for Sport Injuries Muscle Pain Winter Sport Camping Hunting Fishing Period Pain Relief with one Click Activated Warms up in Seconds to 130F Lasts for Two Hours

Wonder pax Neck Shoulder Heat Pack for Sport Injuries Muscle Pain Winter Sport Camping Hunting Fishing Period Pain Relief with one Click Activated Warms up in Seconds to 130F Lasts for Two Hours

I totally love it! Works great on my body pains. Don't know how I've been handling without it.The product is well designed and packed nicely.Does exactly what it is supposed to. I was even able to put it on other parts of my sore body, shoulders, lower and upper back, even my feet and arms. This was a unique experience and saved me some money by not going for a madsage every week.
Very easy to reuse it, just 10 min in hot water and you back to business!
Highly recommend it!
Can be an amazing gift!!

I practice a lot, and love to go out for camping, I found this product by accident on amazon and for both my hobbies I found it very useful! Very compact, can be put in any bag, car, etc. It works very fast a little push on the metal inside the pack and it's heats up in seconds and works for about 60 minutes, all you need to do for reuse it, is to boil water, put the pack in and after About 10 minutes you back to business ... Warmly recommend this one product !!

I got this as a gift for my mom and she thinks it’s the coolest thing and reuses it all the time!

I have been using this everyday for the last 6 months and even heat it up a few times per day. It works great on my aching shoulders. And, it gets so hot. I just love it! I am getting a few more for Christmas gifts!

Awesome product! Can’t live without it!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • EASY TO USE - ready for use With just one click warms up in seconds use it everywhere outdoors camping, fishing, winter sports, traveling
  • PAINS RELIEF - Relieves muscle aches and Helps women relieve period pain
  • SPECIAL DESIGN - A special design that provides heating of all the painful areas in the shoulder strap and neck
  • 130 F MAX TEMPERATURE - lasts for 2 hours non-toxic sodium acetate solution that releases energy during crystallization
  • EASY & QUICK REUSE - just follow the instructions and within minutes the packaging is ready for your click

Description

We are proud to present the wonder pax

The ultimate heating pax with dozens of uses

- A special design that covers the whole strap of the shoulders and neck is made of soft silicone to the touch

- Our product dimensions 17 X 7 inches are ideal for your shoulder

- Just click and let the magic do its part. put on the painful area and enjoy the relief of pain

- Helps women relieve period pain Just put on the stomach and let the pillow warm up i'ts help immediately and you will feel relief from the pain

- Instructions for reuse Boil a pot of suitable size Then put a towel in the pot to avoid contact between the pax and the pot Then insert the pax heating and wait five minutes until all the crystals disappear and the original color comes back and is ready to use

- The pax can also be used for winter sports to warm the body, hands, and face during activity with a simple click You can also use it in camping to heat water or heat anything you want

- Money back guarantee

Buy it now the pillow is ready for work just click and warm up



I wanted to take a moment to say how much I am enjoying this Wonder Pack! My whole family has used it in the short time we have had it. It is amazing for neck and shoulder pain, but is also perfect if you just need to warm up. So easy to use. I microwave it for two minutes and get lasting heat for about an hour. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a massage therapist. Now I have heat on the spot for my clients whenever I need it.

Arrived on time and product as described. Works well as a heating pad and would buy again.

After reading the one star reviews on here, I just had to add my own review! If you have ever suffered from severe back/neck pain, you know that there is nothing more wonderful than immediate moist heat for those aches and pains. I prefer to take the time to get the wrap back to ready after my back feels better from the heat than standing in front of the microwave waiting for it to heat up before I can use it. It stays heated for quite a long time with no chance of getting burned. I have had my current pax for three+ years and it still works. I was so excited to see this on amazon. I plan to buy another one so I can rotate them!

Great product! i bught it for my mother and since then her neck problem disappeared!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment