
As a college basketball official, I need to ice a few body parts after every game as preventative maintenance. This compression wrap with velcro has been a staple in my bag for many years now. This is a replacement for one I Iost in a parking lot somewhere when it fell off my travel bag and I didn't notice until it was too late. Well worth the nominal price to get a new one.
The size small fits average female knee, calf, shin, ankle or even elbow. The Velcro gives good compression. Pop in some ice and you are good for more than an hour of icing comfort - in the car, on a plane or in your house. I replaced the ice bag with a blue rubber one (also from amazon) which prevents leaks, drips or sweating. The cloth ice bag that comes with this is okay, but I find that after 20 minutes or so, the cloth bag sweats and leaks all over the place, including your pants. No good. Get the blue rubber ice bag and this is an awesome combo.
The best!!!! I bought for tennis elbow but have used it for arms & legs too. You can walk around with the ice on without having to sit with a bag of ice on your injured part. Yup, I do like to multi-task. Many a friend has borrowed when having a tennis injury.
Used for my knee after surgery. Ice stays cold and in place. Could comfortably rotate it around so I could ice the back of the knee as well. Doesn't leak.
This product is a good choice. It has good velcro strips to hold ice bag on area needed. I like the ice bag and the way it conforms to shape of body.
This saves my knee every time.

Feature Product
- Helps keep any type of knee/shin guards in place
- Durable front panel with Kevlar, Lycra vented back
- Pre-curved shape for non-binding movement
Description
Use on the knee, ankle or shin for control of muscle and joint pain and swelling from tendonitis, bursitis, sprains or strains. This item is ideal for runners suffering from shin splints or stress fractures. Can also be used for soothing heat therapy - simply add warm water.
I pulled my calf muscles this helped greatly to heal them quickly.
Awesome product. Fill with ice and water, wrap it on with velcro and go. Much colder than other products and easy to attach.
Great for after soccer. My knee usually hurts. Use for 15 minutes!!
Perfect fit! Cool as needed! Great price! Easy to use! Works wonders! Get it now! Don't wait no more! Do it!
5 stars because this product was priced nice and worked great. Stays cold for hours and you can even walk around with it on.







0 comments:
Post a Comment