
I've only used the hot option for this on my back and I really love it because it doesn't have a scent like the one my mom has. I actually bought this because I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled kn a couple of days so that's the reason I bought this hoping it will help.
This thing is awesome. What a relief it provides with soothing heat.
I have several of this same brand. Worth the money!
Works as advertised. I use it all the time for my neck and shoulders, but also for my lower back. I just put it between my chair and me.
This is my third magic bad neck hot/cold pack. Can't do without it.

Feature Product
- Delivers a moist heat or cold therapy for deepest muscle penetration; Uniquely shaped to mold to any body part
- Patented process keeps consistent moisture level, never too dry or too wet
- Good for up to 30 minutes each cycle
- Safe and resuable. Approved as a medical device and is FSA approved
- Not intended for children under 3 years old or person with diabetes
Description
Natural, patented hot cold pack for both hot or cold therapy. Relieves muscle pain, aches, cramps and promotes circulation and realxation.
This is what my doctor called this when she referred it to me. Excellent! This was the best money I have ever spent.
works just like it said it works and covers a lot of area - thanks b.smith
Works like a dream. Helps with the pain.
Great product!
terrific. I
have had one for years....wore it out. Just bought my second one.







0 comments:
Post a Comment