
Let me be as clear as I possibly can... I...LOVE...THIS BRUSH!! It's nice and big, one of the reasons I wanted it. Natural bamboo pins. I had one fall out, my daughter found it for me and I just popped it back in. I envision this brush lasting a very long time. I have a Sandalwood comb I use to get the big knots out of my mid-back length, thick, wavy hair. Then I slowly slide this brush through my hair. While it has caught on a tangle or 2, I simply stop and using my fingers or my wooden comb, work through the knot. Every morning and night, I look forward to the joy of the scalp massage, the de-tangling I get with this brush. Before buying this brush, I paid $46 for a wooden brush that was a disaster. This was the one I chose to replace it, and at a fraction of the cost! I've recommended this brush to my daughter, her boyfriend and would recommend it to anyone.
This brush is gentle on your hair. But massages your scalp and it is a moment you look forward to when you brush out your hair, it relaxes you. I love this brush its mm made well too. I have very curly hair that can get tangled badly if it windy. This brush gently helps get them out. Buy it !! it is so worth the price.
Really good!
It gets the natural oils from your scalp & brings it & moisturizes it from top to bottom.
Not that your hair will be oily/oily-looking, no, it looks beautiful.
But it's a really good size, too.
The only real problem is that, when I ordered mine, one of the bristles was missing, but it was only a little one on the side, so it didn't matter.
I'm really pleased with this, & it leaves my hair really shiny & smooth.
Whenever I brush my hair with this, it looks like it's fresh & conditioned.
I really, really recommend this product for anyone who is trying to tame frizz.
The wood is very smooth, too. It's exactly like the picture.
Good handle, as well.
Maybe...4 & a half stars?
But I could only choose 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 stars of course, so I would give this product 4 & a half stars, only because a bristle was missing.
Great brush.
Good price for a bamboo handled brush. There seems to be some sort of sealant on the bamboo, probably to make it last longer in a humid bathroom or if you were to use it in the shower. It looks a little tacky, but I really don't mind.
I have thick, long, curly hair, and I use this brush just before I shower; it goes through some serious tangles and feels nice doing it. The bristles appear to be bamboo. The pad is soft rubber and allows the brush to shape to your head as you're brushing.
I like the width of this model since I have so much curly hair, but I may order their other, smaller style to use for travel.
This is undoubtedly the very best brush I've ever owned. The handle is just the right length, and very comfortable to grip, while the wooden bristles feel simply wonderful. I have very fine, waist-length hair, that loves to tangle and this brush just takes the tangles right out without pulling. It's light enough not to tire my arm, but heavy enough to add weight to a downward stroke through my hair. And, at least IMHO, it's beautiful, too. I love paddle brushes, and I bought a Bass brush at the same time I bought this one. The Bass brush no longer has wooden bristles, while this one does. If you want a paddle brush, this is the one to get. My heartfelt thanks to the other reviewers!

Feature Product
- EARTH THERAPEUTICS Brush Wooden Pin - Large 1 UNIT
- Natural Wood Pins
- Large size
Description
Earth Therapeutics Natural Wooden Pin Massage Brush Large Description: Earth Therapeutics brings professional grade grooming to your fingertips. Constructed of the fine quality natural wooden pin bristles set in a soft pneumatic air cushion base this hair brush gently massages and stimulates while evenly distributing the scalps natural oils along the hair shaft. Regular brushing will set hair to its naturally soft lustrous sheen-healthier more manageable easier to style. 9.75 L x 4.25 W.
I went back and forth between trying to decide what brush I wanted for MONTHS and finally decided on this brush, basically off a gut instinct. I'm so glad I did, because this brush detangles my difficult tangles like no other! I have coarse wavy hair and most brushes rip out my hair, but this one goes through it easily--the first time I used it I was so impressed that it didn't even frizz up my hair like every other brush I've ever used. As always, you have to remember to start at the tips of your hair and work up, to avoid creating more tangles and ripping out your hair. Every time I use this brush my hair feels softer, it doesn't create frizz, and the wooden pins feel great on my scalp. Fantastic affordable option!
I have thick long blond hair that tangles and is painful to brush out everyday, I didn't expect much from this brush with its reported wooded bristles, but thought i would try it price wasn't bad. It was a much larger brush than i first though, once i tried it the first time i was amazed it went right thru my hair minimal pulling and tangles came right out. The size actually turned out to be perfect for me, the wood bristles are amazing you have to try it to believe it. Getting two more smaller ones for my kids who have the same problem.
Pretty nice brush. I use it for blow drying. Gets my hair nice and straight.
It is rather big. It is not my goto brush. For daily brushing I use Bass S shape.
This one works great for blow drying.
I was concerned about bristles breaking after reading reviews but I've had this for months with no issues.
I love this brush! It feels amazing on my scalp which is exactly what I was looking for. I read some reviews saying it is missing a bristle. The hole in the brush is a air vent I'm fairly certain NOT a missing bristle.
I absolutely love this brush! I bought one for myself a few years ago then bought two more for my mother and sister. I ended up ordering another 2 this past week (one as a spare for me and one for my best friend). I cannot speak high enough about this brush. It makes my hair so smooth and it is not painful to brush. It disperses your natural hair oils throughout your hair so it leaves your hair silky. Look no further - this is the perfect brush for all hair types!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment