Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Tensive Parker Labs Tensive Conductive Adhesive Gel, 50 Gram, 3

Tensive Parker Labs Tensive Conductive Adhesive Gel, 50 Gram, 3 Count

Tensive Parker Labs Tensive Conductive Adhesive Gel, 50 Gram, 3 Count

Works great !!! Soap and water (or baby wipes) remove the super sticky gel VERY easily. No scrubbing. Great for making the Aleve conductive gel pads sticking for another couple of days. Would buy again. Lasts forever, so my three tubes should last a couple of years.

My best advice: Use only a pea- or dime-sized amount on each pad. Use rubber gloves (or a finger cot) to spread the gel super thin. I mean, REALLY thin. As another reviewer had advised. Let it dry for 10 - 30 mins before applying. I had bought craft/popsicle sticks to use for this purpose, but the glove works best. (A cheap sandwich bag or plastic wrap over one finger might work just as well.)

Works great; just can be a little messy.

This product has made my tens pads last a bit longer thank goodness..
And the 3pk great deal. I kept two gave one to my mom. Need to order more soon. Just make sure not to put to much on the pads as it is very sticky and can be messy, but works great!!!
Giving 4 stars because of being a little messy.

Works well with the health mate forever ten units which I love.

This product gets the job done.

This is a very good product to extend the life of your electrode pads it is very sticky well worth the money to get the most use out of your electrode pads

Great stuff! I use it for Organically Youthful chest pads!

This is the 2nd time I've ordered this product. Works Great and saves me on having to replace tens pads so often. Just keep cleaning the old pad, then apply Tensive. Wait 60 seconds, its ready to use.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Eliminates tape and tape irritation
  • Conductive immediately, no need to wait
  • Best adhesive gel available
  • Hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic, non-irritating
  • Water soluble, easily removed with water

Description

Safe, non-flammable, odorless, conductive adhesive gel. Recommended for TENS, EMG, EEG and other electro medical procedures.



Arrived in brand new condition and well packaged. Works very well for my me. Save me money in purchasing new electrodes

Works good

Works great, Just as advertised. Only need to use a VERY small bit for it to work correctly. Less than the size of a dime.

The pads on my T.E.N.S. MACHINE NEED THIS TYPE OF GEL AND THE FACT THAT IT HAS ADHESIVE QUALITIES MEANS I DON'T HAVE TO USE STRAPS TO HOLD THE PADS IN PLACE WHICH GIVES ME MORE AREAS I CAN ATTACHED THE PADS TOO.

use very little...too much is really messy

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment