Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Perfect Fit Bull Bag Ball Stretcher,

Perfect Fit Bull Bag Ball Stretcher, Clear

Perfect Fit Bull Bag Ball Stretcher, Clear

EXACTLY what I've been looking for! I can wear it effortlessy all day, and it makes my balls look enormous! I love catching people staring at my crotch. It even feels natural to the touch. I pushed some of the air out of it when I put it on, so the vacuum gently sucks my balls. Its my new favorite thing, hands down! I'm buying another one as a backup.

Bought it to compliment the massive Perfect Fit Sport. Wasn't expecting much out of it BUT I have to say when having this Bull Bag strapped on, It does create an unexpected surprise. Since your sack is tucked into the bull back it pulls your shaft skin back, which feels quite nice and looks like a nice semi erection, if you will. Plus it feels like a nice caress while banging away

Wow I absolutely love this thing ! It is a little thicker than I expected, but that is what gives you such a nice big bulge ! I am definitely going to be getting a couple more for backups ! I also love how it keeps my balls nice and warm, since I prefer to go commando, and the boys can get cold and kind of shrivel up when they do, but not with my Bull bag !

It takes a little bit of time to get used to how to get everything in it, but once you do, it is not a problem thereafter. I would recommend the clear one to the black one as you can see your balls in it & can get them rearranged. I really like the pull that you get wearing it. It makes your balls feel really nice. I wore it when I went out for a walk....the feeling was fantastic!

Interesting concept, a little difficult to put on but it gets a little easier each time. Gives a nice feeling while wearing it, but doesn't have much weight to it, so any stretching effect is doubtful. Still a fun toy, I don't regret the purchase at all. Seems to be well made, as I've discovered Oxballs products to be, I think it will last a while.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Easy to clean
  • Safe with Water Based Lubes
  • Not Compatible with Latex Products

Description

Part ball stretcher and part ball weight, the Perfect Fit Bull Bag is two scrotum toys in one! Simply stretch the opening on the top of the Bull Bag and gently release over your entire scrotum and you're ready to go. The Bull Bag gives an incredibly pleasing 1 1/2" stretch and tug for that extra overload hanging right between your legs. The Bull Bag also works for giving your package that extra-large bulge under your favorite pair of jeans. The Bull Bag is made of PF Blend, which is a perfect mix of Silicone and TPR that gives it an unbelievable stretch factor. The Bull Bag is safe with water based lubes. Wash thoroughly with mild soap and water and store item separately wrapped in a soft cloth or pouch. The Bull Bag is available in black and clear. This product is porous and not compatible with latex products.



Love this product! Have never been into ball play but was surprised when I got my hands on this guy. Soft to the touch, stretchy and comfortable. This is exactly what I didn't know I was looking for. Gives me the package I have been looking for, give me a noticeable boost in my package and is fun to wear under gym shorts. Wearing it now.

This one is like female lingerie - it can makes you feel sexy, but by itself it does not bring any sexual stimulation or pleasure. It's a very heavy, very elastic piece of rubber as shown in the picture.

It can be easily stretched over your balls and if you wear anything on top, your crotch looks quite big. Did I enjoy the idea? Sure. Did I enjoy the feeling or was I (or my wife) aroused by it? No.

And after about 30 minutes, it can become uncomfortable. For the price, and the feeling, it's worth getting.

Just don't think of it as a sex toy.

I would describe myself as having normal sized balls that don't hang low and this just was a little to big to be completely comfortable the neck is long so it pulls more skin than it should so when you're erect the skin is being stretched in the wrong places. I like it but I need a shorter style to start stretching.

I am into ball stretching and I must say that I absolutely love this thing, when I can't wear my ball weights I wear this and it gives me a great feeling, this thing bouncing off your thighs as you walk is a huge turn on.

Bill Bag fits perfectly, with a little ingenuity using trial and error. All of the other attributes are yet to explain, so far so good as far as my testicles are concerned. Basically a great toy for boys!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment