Monday, September 9, 2019

Ohuhu Folding Walking Cane with LED Light, Adjustable Walking Stick with Carrying Bag for Fathers Mothers

Ohuhu Folding Walking Cane with LED Light, Adjustable Walking Stick with Carrying Bag for Fathers Mothers Gifts

Ohuhu Folding Walking Cane with LED Light, Adjustable Walking Stick with Carrying Bag for Fathers Mothers Gifts

I really like this compact folding travel cane. I recently broke my knee and I'm using crutches but starting to wean off the crutches but still need some help with stability now and then, especially on stairs.

The cane is compact for travel or carrying just in case. There is a handy draw-string pouch for storage and the cane slips right inside for tossing into your backpack or travel bag. The cane weighs in at just over 13 oz and folded it measures about 10". The cane folds with a light effort of pulling the sections apart And then folding (there is a stretchy "bungee cord" type material inside the cane) and the sections do not come apart when the cane is folded, a great idea so that there are no parts to lose.

The cane is adjustable for height by simply compressing a push button to allow the outer section to slide up or down to a comfortable height. There are five height adjustments with the tallest setting at 37" and the lowest 33" from the floor. If you are carrying the cane after it is extended there is a wrist strap to leave your hands free.

There is a built-in adjustable "head light" with a bright LED beam, four stacked button batteries included. The cane stands by itself on the non-slip base of four rubber feet, handier than finding a place to stash your cane until you need it.

There are five height adjustments with the tallest setting at 37" and the lowest 33" from the floor. If you are carrying the cane after it is extended there is a wrist strap to leave your hands free. Do note that there is a weight limit of 250lbs

This handy cane would even be good for a little stability when taking the dog out for a potty break after dark. With the light and the cane to lean on as you bend to pet or scoop this would be quite handy for someone not usually using a cane. If the neighborhood raccoon bothers your pup you have a tool to gently fend them off.

I'm going to give this cane an enthusiastic two thumbs up. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

I bought it for my father who is over eighty years old. The cane is easy to fold so it can go in a bag, and it's even easier to unfold. The base on this cane allows it to stand by itself. Besides the light on the handle really helps to see the way on a dim path.
The material is so light to handle that you could concentrate on your way, and walk as long as you can.

My dad has a habit of walk outside after dinner but my neighborhood is a little dark. With this walking cane, it's very convenient for him to walk at night without bring a extra flashlight. The height of this cane is adjustable. So I can also use it when I get injury from my soccer game. We love it.

I got this one for my mom after she asked about mine. These are easy to use, sturdy, lightweight canes that fold up easily enough to carry in a backpack, tote bag, or large purse, or store in a car. It's well-supported and balanced by the base with 4 round sections creating a square-ish shape, unlike a brand name competitor which has only 3 and doesn't stay upright as well.

I love that I can let go of it on even surfaces such as the floors of stores and it stays standing next to me. When I try it on uneven surfaces and it falls to the floor, I can easily step on the edge of the base and tilt the cane back up to my hand.

I haven't had any luck with the light on mine working and I don't know if Mom got hers working or not, but we don't do a lot of walking in dark, unlit areas, so that's not really an issue for us.

Got this for my mother who is 87 and 4'6". It is impossible to find a cane of a suitable length that can be used without modification for her so "way too long" was expected and given my mechanical skills something I expected to have to address. I was able to easily remove one of the folding sections by sliding the top adjustable part out of the handle, making a wire hook out of a coat hanger and using that to pull the elastic inside up to remove the pin that secures it, it just rests in a slot so this is not difficult. Once the elastic is removed the sections are all free and you just remove one and then put it back together the way it came apart. The edges around the foldable section are somewhat sharp which is probably a reflection of the price of this cane, if this is a problem you may want to relieve the edges with a fine file but then you would have shiny metal instead of black at the edges. I suppose you could touch that up with some gloss black spray paint.

The cane is very lightweight and may not be suitable for larger people but for petite or compact people it should work fine. Her old spare cane weighs about twice as much and doesn't fold. The cane this one is replacing got broken somehow, some story about people moving furniture in the doctor's office while she was waiting.

The base is very stable and wide and seems well made with the additional feature of being able to pivot as the cane is rocked forward and backward. There are no issues so far with the cane standing upright on the base by itself.

My mom is a bit of a gadget geek (she's Japanese) and thought the light was hilarious. She likes it and pestered me to hurry up and shorten it for her so she could use it. At first the light was kinda finicky and one thing you need to realize is that at least in this case the batteries (it uses 3 button cells) were all bound together with shrink wrap and covered with another layer of shrink wrap which all needed to be removed because it interfered with the battery connection. Once this was removed the light worked consistently. This may be the reason for the many complaints about the light 'failing'. The light is a cheap thing, certainly won't turn the nighttime into day but it will throw some illumination on an otherwise dark path.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • STAND ON ITS OWN: 360 degree ANTI-SLIP pivoting base provides easy walk on all terrain
  • FOLDABLE,LIGHTWEIGHT,and PORTABLE: folds up in seconds,light weight,put it in the coming carrying bag. Anodized aluminum body provides maximum safety to handle up to 250 lbs
  • 5 ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT LEVELS: With the simple push of a button on top of the cane ,you can adjust the height in 1 inch increment from 33 inch to 37 inch
  • 6 BUILT-IN LEDs: The bright lights will safely guide you in dark and the light direction can be adjusted to meet your needs
  • ERGONICALLY DESIGNED: The handle is contoured to fit the shape of your palm and relive wrist pressure as well as a rubber tip for extra grip

Description

The Ohuhu LED Folding Walking Cane is versatile and easy to use in the darkest and bumpy places with its angled lighting and strong grip and build. It comes with a carrying bag for ease in storage and convenience while travelling. The ergonomic lightweight design paired with the adjustable height levels make it the perfect walking and support companion.
Product Specifications:
-Stick material: Aluminum alloy
-Style: T Shape Style
-Section number: 4
-The rod tip material: Rubber
-Folding Length: 10.2'
-Folding Width: 5.5'
-Handle Length: 4.7
-Adjustable heights: 33-37 Inch
-Package Weight: 1.15lb
-Package Dimension:12.2x7.2x3.7'
Package Includes:
-1 x Ohuhu Folding Walking Canes
-1 x Storage Bag
-1 x Instructions
-1 x Warranty card
Seller Warranty:
12-Month Replacement Warranty
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Lifetime Support Guarantee



I love this Ohuhu folding Walking Cane Walking Stick. It was much nicer than I thought it would be in that is sturdy, stable and versatile. I will definitely be making good use of this cane. I decided that I will keep it in my car for when I am out and about. It folds up fairly small and the case is attractive and looks great in my car. It really is perfect. The light is just a bonus for me and adds to the value. I will definitely recommend this to my friends and family who use a cane. This is even nicer than the one I use around the house, but because this one folds up so nicely, it is the one I will use whenever I am out of the house. I'm really glad I bought this.

lost hurricane so order this as it is so much cheaper. guess what, found hurrycare but like this one much more. the handle could be larger to be more comfortable and stable. don't know how it would work for someone with large hands. the bottom part is wonderful and yes I would recommend this cane.

I suffer from bursitis and on occasion need a cane to help keep my balance. But only rarely and as such I chose a folding cane. Glad I did - this unfolds in seconds to a very sturdy and capable walking stick! Very solid and the base is amazing - does not slip! This product works well, and I am not a little guy, but this holds up.

This cane has really been helpful to me. I had hip replacement surgery and of course needed a little help getting around. It is light weight and I love that it stands on its own. I have folded it up but usually I just put it in the car beside me ready to go. The light works well but I have not had to use it much.. Nice cane.

I have balance issues and I was wary of the adjustable foot but actually, it moves with me and I haven't fallen since I started using it, so I count that as a win. The handle is a little uncomfortable, but otherwise, I have no issues with it. While it does fold down, I keep mine upright unless I absolutely have to fold it (say if I go into a restaurant, so people don't trip over it), so I don't wear out the elastic cord inside it. I recommend this cane, it's cheaper than the Hurrycane and the light is pretty bright. I use it at night, or if I have to go to the bathroom. Saves me having to turn on the lights. I am more of a fall risk in the dark, so this works perfectly. If you want an affordable cane, this one fits the bill.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment