Sunday, September 8, 2019

MyGift First Aid Clear Top Case w/Removable Tray & Handle, Family Emergency Kit Storage

MyGift First Aid Clear Top Case w/Removable Tray & Handle, Family Emergency Kit Storage Organizer

MyGift First Aid Clear Top Case w/Removable Tray & Handle, Family Emergency Kit Storage Organizer

This box is plastic, but strong enough. I like that it won't rust. I can keep any first aid supplies for my hens in one place in case of an emergency. The lid is transparent so you can see what is in the top tray and the bottom 2/3 is opaque. I have an 8 oz spray bottle of Vetericyn Plus and 42.5 gram jar of Styptic powder on the bottom with room to spare. In the top divided compartment tray I have a roll 2inch Vetwrap, a bottle of VetRx in its box, and a syringe and dropper. There is room for more and the lid shuts easily.
Did I mention that it is cute, too? All I need is a chicken sticker to mount inside the red cross.

Great little caddy, with a removable tray. The clip works well, but isn't the MOST secure. The size is medium and fits most of the emergency items I need for my dogs (just in case). This is good for storing away, but probably isn't the most sturdy case if you're looking to tote it around with you often. I get something more significant for that.

I was little dispointed at first about the size of the box but somehow I have made it work just fine. I should have gotten bigger size one but I live alone so it s not necessary to have giant first aid kit box to store my supplies in .this works just fine .

I was looking for something to store our first aid things in and I couldn't put to words what I was looking for....this is it!!! It's obviously a first aid case and it's the perfect dimensions to hold everything you need to take care of those cuts and scrapes. It fits perfectly under the bathroom sink!

Perfect for all our first aid stuff.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Plastic case for first aid supplies with clear lid and removable organizer tray.
  • Clear lid allows supplies inside to be easily identified and monitored for restocking.
  • Durable plastic construction provides reliability for frequent use in rugged indoor and outdoor environments.
  • First Aid supplies NOT included.
  • Approximate Dimensions (in inches): 6 H × 9.9 W × 7.5 L

Description

Whether kept in the home filled with supplies for emergencies, or used on the job site for everyday cuts and scrapes, this plastic first aid supply case with clear lid provides an ideal blend of portability and size. Featuring a clear lid that lets items inside be seen for easy identification and to monitor supply levels, this convenient carrying case also has a clear removable organizer shelf for dual-level storage. The white bottom and red cross-shaped latch help make this kit easily identifiable during emergencies, and the durable design help to protect against damage to contents from abuse and use in the elements. Design the perfect first aid kit for home or workplace needs with this sturdy plastic first aid kit case.

Approximate Dimensions (in inches): 5.71 H × 9.85 W × 6.81 D.



This is for a company picnic off site. We just needed a small portable kit as families will be included and we wanted to be prepared for skinned knees and the like. The box is just right for that purpose.

Good first aid case

Nice size and sturdy. Quick delivery.

🤩😍😘 love it easy to arrange all my medicine well not all of it but at least i can put the important one there!

I am a senior and a transplant patient so I have many types of medicines. That said, this small but very adequate size carrying case is perfect for my needs. I like the tray idea as well as the clear through lid. The red cross against the white makes it very identifiable for emergency assistance when and if needed. In my opinion anyone, especially seniors, should invest in this very reasonable case. If there would be any drawbacks to this item it would be not able to accommodate tall medicine bottles if standing up. Assuming one would have many tall medicine containers.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment