Sunday, September 8, 2019

GRETHER'S PASTILLES Black Currant Regular 110G/3.75

GRETHER'S PASTILLES Black Currant Regular 110G/3.75 OZ

GRETHER'S PASTILLES Black Currant Regular 110G/3.75 OZ

I am 75 years old, and I remember the original "Allenberrys Glycerin Black Currant Pastilles" - in the same packaging - that my father, who was a singer, always carried with him. These were the only lozenges I've ever known that soothed the throat without interfering with a singer's performance - and I thought they had gone out of business. I am thrilled that Grether's are now available on Amazon! The only difference is that the outside of each lozenge is no longer shiny, which means they no longer stick together. That is the only change I discern, and that is an improvement. They taste and work exactly the same as they did so many years ago!

These soothed my irritated throat when I had lung infection. My coughs decreased and it was very effective. My voice almost returned to normal which surprised me because at the time I was coughing stuff up from lung infection which made my voice raspy but it cleared up after a few cough drops?!?!?!?

I only had one problem, they tasted so good I ended up eating a bunch of them only to find out I have a mild currant allergy.
They worked so well and tasted so good that I debated on keeping them and just taking benedryll... But it was for the best that I gave these to my friend who also loves these.

10 out of 10 would buy again if I wasn't allergic 👌
(but very tempting to buy again eventhough I am)

Best singers secret! Me and my spouse sing multiple times a week, 3 services each Sunday, and these have become a life saver! I pop one about 5 minutes before a set. Helps keep my mouth moisturized and throat smooth.

I first had these pastilles when I worked for a local university medical center pharmacy. We stocked these specifically for our customers who would use them prior to class lectures or speaking engagements at the university. We always had a tin on the counter for staff and they really are therapeutic. The only negative is that the relaxing effect doesn't last very long; i would say no longer than a half hour. I keep them on my office desk now just to keep a scratchy throat soothed.

My grandfather introduced me to these in the early fifties and I've been addicted ever since.
The manufacture/company has changed over the years so the taste is not as predominately black current as it use to be but it is still nice. It also soothes a sore throat.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • GRETHER'S PASTILLES: Handmade in Switzerland and crafted with the original recipe from 1850 - Grether's Pastilles use high quality raw ingredients to create the smooth, chewy consistency and signature fruity flavors
  • NATURAL REMEDY: Grether's Pastilles have been trusted by speakers and performers to relieve sore throats, strained voices, dry mouth, and hoarseness for over 150 years
  • PURE BLACKCURRANT: Natural blackcurrant juice is rich in Vitamin C to improve immune system health and give the pastilles their intense flavor and deep purple coloring
  • PROTECT YOUR VOICE: Glycerine sourced from high quality vegetable oils alleviates mouth dryness and creates a protective film around your vocal cords
  • ATTENTION TO DETAIL: Several steps in production are still carried out by hand to this day - pastilles are then aged for 15 weeks to reach optimum flavor, consistency, and nutritional benefits

Description

GRETHER'S PASTILLES BLACK CURRANT REGULAR 110G/3.75 OZ



I'm not a singer, I just eat these because they're absolutely delicious. A++++

Taste great, long lasting flavor. However, i don't know that they offer the advertised vocal chord nourishment. They seem to work better when supplemented with a vocal spray. Nice thing about these is that you pop one in your mouth a couple songs before you're due to belt one out and therefore keep a long moisturizing throat drool going...

Works well for those times when you have a sore or dry throat. Tastes like candy though, so I would not leave it lying around the house if there are young children around.

I talk on the phone for a living and had postnasal drip messing with my vocal chords, at the end of the day my voice was pretty tired.
These helped immensely, they taste good and they arrived in a sealed container very promptly.

So delicious. Very expensive. Very addicting! Had these things as a kid 45 years ago. Remember them well was super excited to see them available. To expensive though. Need to get the price down.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment