Tuesday, September 17, 2019

EO Hand Cleansing Natural Fiber Wipes, Lavender, 210

EO Hand Cleansing Natural Fiber Wipes, Lavender, 210 Wipes

EO Hand Cleansing Natural Fiber Wipes, Lavender, 210 Wipes

Very useful cleaning wipes. Gentle enough to be used on most surfaces, and the packaging can be neatly recycled to make your own wipes if you want to. (Mix 1 cup of water, a quarter cup of rubbing alcohol, a few drops of tea tree oil, and a teaspoon of dish detergent. Cut a roll of paper towels in half, remove the core, pop off the lid of the EO wipe package, insert the paper towels, and pour the mixture over. Pull the towel out of the center of the role, threaded through the lid, and you've got another package of wipes.)

If you love french lavender just as much as I do, you will love these antibacterial wipes! I love how they last a long time so I really feel like Im getting my money's worth. I will put some in a sandwich bag and take them on the go. I use them all day, as do my kids and hubby. These are great products by EO, you cant go wrong with this company.

I was buying individual packets because I love having them everywhere, in the car, diaperbag, work, home... not pocketbook friendly though. Found these in bulk now I can put them wherever I need them. I just put them in baby wipes to-go pouches.
I like the size of the wipe too, the travel size packets wipes are so much bigger and feel like a waste. I highly recommend these.

While I prefer to clean my hands with soap and running water, sometimes that isn't practical or even possible. I keep a few of these wipes in my desk drawer at work, my purse, my briefcase, and the glove box of the car for those occasions. The wipe is large enough for my hands and moist enough to get the job done. One star off the rating because of the scent: it is not like the other EO Lavender products I've used, a little stronger, a little more chemical (the alcohol?). However, I don't find it offensive and neither do most - I say most - of my co-workers. The ones who dislike it think it's horrible. Either way, the scent does not linger very long.

The chief advantage for me is that these wipes don't dry my hands or cause them to feel tight or chapped. Every other hand sanitizer I've tried has made my hands dry and itchy.

I also use these wipes to clean community keyboards (copier, scanner) and telephone receivers. Again, there's just enough moisture to get the job done without excessive wetness.

I am never without these in my purse and backpack. When you need emergency clean-up power, these will do the trick. If you are on a driving trip, one will clean two pairs of hands after a messy meal in the car. In the unexpected absence of toilet paper, they are... well, enough said.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Contains 1 - 210 count recycled container
  • Lavender Essential Oil soothes the senses and restores tranquility
  • Organic chamomile, calendula and white tea botanicals harmonize and replenish skin
  • Leaves skin soft, clean, and touchable
  • Certified Gluten-free, Cruelty-free and no synthetic fragrances

Description

All Purpose Sanitizing Wipes - 210 ct. Canister Lavender

All-purpose. Cleans and sanitizes hands and other dirty things. 62% Organic alcohol. Biodegradable. EO all - purpose sanitizing wipes - the organic, plant - based alternative to chemical laden wipes. Ideal for use on countertops, shopping cart handles, hands, etc. to disinfect and prevent the spread of germs. Organic lavender essential oils is naturally cleansing and soothing. Contains 62% organic alcohol (non - GMO) to sanitize on contact. Benefits: Organic alcohol is non - GMO and supports sustainable agriculture. Not tested on animals. Love life. Live clean. Be mindful of what you put on and in your body. Made in the USA.

Ingredients found in this product:

Organic Alcohol, Purified Water, Organic Lavender (Lavandula Officinalis) Essential Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Dimethicone (silica-derived moisturizer).

Key Ingredients:

Lavender, Organic Alcohol



I use this product every day. In the car. It smells divine, it elevates my mood, after I get out of the shopping mall I pull the tissue out, clean my hands and all of a sudden the world feels more friendly. If you consider yourself very sensitive person, whose mood is easily influenced by simple luxuries - do yourself a favor, indulge yourself and buy that little box.
It is not little after all, it is very economical. This is the money very well spent.
When I travel, I even pull out few tissues and place them in the little ziplock< to carry in my pocket. I keep ordering that thing over and over. I gave one to all of my friends on Xmas, and all of them keep mentioning how good it made them feel.

I keep these in my car and they are wonderful. I use them on my hands of course, but also my steering wheel, dashboard, and gas pumps! They smell wonderful, and I get complimented on my car smell every time I have a passenger! They aren't super wet like other hand sanitizing wipes so they don't leave a film on anything. The ingredients are mostly all natural, except for the alcohol which kills the germs, but they do not dry out my skin. love love love these!

I am a Massage Therapist and I use these wipes to disinfect the face rest between clients. The scent is wonderful! Not to powerful but just the right amount. They are soft and durable and the container last a long time. I also have uses them on my hands and on a client's feet. They are perfect for me because the ingredients are gentle and effective.

These are so lovely to use. I think Trader Joe's and Whole Foods use them as cart wipes. I bought them also to use on the leather seats of my car though the company told me they didn't test the product for that use. I figure if we can use this product on our own skin and since it seems so gentle, why not on actual leather as well? Fragrance is delightful.

Smells great. I use on my hands and to clean my bathroom because of the scent. And they clean well too. Wish the towelettes were bigger.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment